BuTTerfly affect

It had been three days before Mrs.Diaz found out about they assault.

(2 hours before)

Mrs.Diaz was about to bathe her two twins just as she helped Lewi in the tub she noticed the dark purple brusies. Oh my god what happened to your butt she yelled. They tried to stall but eventually they told. Just then she paced around until she came up with a plan of her own.

(present time)

Ethan had just came home from his friends until he seen mad mom. He asked where is everyone  grandmas she said calm. Before he knew it he was pulled over the back of the couch , and his pants were pulled to his ankles. Smack smack smack three hard slaps were delivered from his moms hand to his boxered covered butt ow he shrieked,but no response was spoken. Mom what is this for I haven't done anything. Just for that another slap was delivered. Time that felt like forever passed before she said have you ever heard of the butterfly effect. No he whispered well it is when you do one thing in time that effects your future she snapped. Now have you heard of the BUTTerfly effect because it is when you spank someone and you get even worse than they got she said before pulling his green boxer briefs down. Now he was shaking trying to find away out of the situation but just as he was about to just run his mom told him to stay where he was as she brought out a paddle, a belt, and a switch. She was kind enough to ask witch one. He chose the belt then before he knew it he was being beat like eggs. Two hours passed before she picked up the paddle he already had brusies but she didn't even notice. Whap whap whap she hit rhythmically for thirty minutes before she gave a break his but was deep red and he sobbed hard. She breathed one hard breath before she picked up the switch nnnnoooooo pppplease mmmmommmy he sobbed. She didn't really hear him so she brought it up. Smack smack nnnnnoooooooooooo he sobbed but after forty hard slaps she told him to stand in the corner,but just as he got to the corner his dad walked in. What the hell did you do now Ethan. Nothing he sobbed i walked in and I'm beat he yelled. Oh hey honey just giving Ethan what he deserves for bruising the twins. Oh and trust me we will talk later she said storming out of the house. Come here bud he said before trying to calm down his oldest son. After he gave Ethan medicine for brusies and cooling cream he put him down to sleep it took a while but he slept.

(three hours)

Finally Mrs.Diaz came home and with a surprize Mr.Diaz was in boxers as his wife comes in with a bag and bloodshot in her eyes."Time for the buTTerfly affect honey.