Broken

It's not 12 AM,my love.

It's not 12am,but I still have my tears on my face that's all I'm left with,is couple of your pictures that sadden me even more.it breaks my heart the way we used to be,and the way we said we'll be,but it never turned out to be true. Now that I miss you,I'm having another couple of playlists only of sad songs that will remind me of you, however,there won't be a minute I'd stop having you in my thoughts.

Now you build me grief in my happiness, now it gives me shivers, the way I hit a laugh,it gives me another sense and hunch of brokenness. It aches my heart that way I look back at us,and regret every time I made it out wrong for us. It haunts me late at night the sound of your voice, and I no matter what, can never have it back again.

This is by far the most painful thing, yes my love. Because you think I'm okay, but you know nothing. You don't know about my screams late at night at the end of my room in a corner beside my bed. You know nothing about the heartaches from the way they talk about you in front of me, as they still think we're fine, but I look back and say never are we gonna get it back again,so this hits me more. I feel numb and it ruins me.

My coffee isn't perfect anymore,and the papers are torn apart,because no Matter how long I keep writing, I still see your name between my lines mentioned, and this fucks me up, for not completing the story perfectly.

But it's not 12am yet,darling, so it's okay if I cry a little,it still won't make sense to my demons, because I'm still lost. I'm still lost somewhere I left my heart at. Am the unfinished poem you hated to write. I'm the wrong in all the rights, and I'm the darkness even if there is no light.

Yes,love, it's that heartbreaking for me to write about you, even before it's 12 am.