Chapter 11 (Y/N)

I was busy putting the new order of Funko pop on the shelf, when the door opened. We haven't had customers all day. I looked to see...my dad?

"Hey dad what brings you here?" I asked.

"Hey me and your mom are planning to go to Savorum for dinner"

"Is that the really fancy place"

"Yes so dress up" turning around, leaving.

"That's all?" I asked puzzled.

"Oh be there by 7" he said before leaving the store

"That was weird" a voice said behind me.

I turned around.

"Wanda? When did you get here?" I said excited.

"Hey (Y/N), you didn't hear me coming in." She replied giving me a hug.

"No , How's --" I choked on saying his name.

"He's fine, doing ok" she replied.

"So what brought you here?" I asked.

"They was a sale on Funko" Wanda giggled.

"So what are you going to wear for the dinner?" She asked

"I don't know maybe an old dress of mine."

" Oh my god describe it to me" She said.

"Umm..ok it's pink and has (ugly color) belt." I stopped and continued to shelf the Funko pop.

"That's it?" she asked.

"Since when are you a fashionista?" I replied back.

"I got to go" Wanda said leaving "Bye"

Why is everyone acting strange?

7:00pm

I walked into Sacorum, a host greeting me.

"Last name?" he asked.

"Ski" I replied.

"This way miss" showing me to a table for two? Scooting the chair out.

I sat down. "Thank you"

I looked around. Why would I be at a table for two when my parents are coming too. They should have been here already? I looked around then turned to look at the chair in front of me.

I gasped "Pietro?"

He smiled at me

"Hi (Y/N)"

I began to get a little teary.

"I..I..I can't believe you're here...I mean" I gasped.

He smiled. Was my dad part of this? I wanted to kiss him. I have to control it. I couldn't stop smiling.

Pietro leaned on the table then whispered

"Did you miss me?"

"Yes" nodding with a smile.

"What would you like today?" asked a waiter

"Oh...ummm" I replied flipping open the menu, "Shrimp pasta?"

"And you sir?" looking at Pietro.

"I'll try the steak with marinara sauce" reading the menu.

"Beverages?"

"Can we get a bottle of wine" asked Pietro.

Ok something was up, there is no way Pietro would take me to a fancy dinner,wear a suit and ask for a bottle of wine, but you know what I haven't seen Pietro for 6 months so maybe he wanted to make the first time we see each other again special? I guess..

The waiter soon came back with two wine glasses and a bottle of wine. Putting down the glasses, popping open the bottle and pouring into the glasses then handing it to us. The waiter left once more.

"Cheers" I said lifting up my glass.

" Cheers" he replied

" for dealing with the old man" I added on. We laughed and clinked our glasses together and began to drink. Our food came and we ate and talked about how it was for the past 6 months we made fun of some people who over-over dressed. We were just being us. Once we both finished our dinner, Pietro took us to go on Navy Pier ferris wheel and we finished our night watching fireworks. Yellow and Blue fireworks bursted in the night sky. Everyone around us with their families. I turned and looked at Pietro, I found him on one knee holding a ring. I gasped covering my mouth.

"(Y/N) I love you so much ever, since the first day you came into my life, I want you to be by myside. Will you marry me?"