movie night (3)

Cassandra pov

I when down to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. I quickly went into the kitchen so the guys wouldn't see me in got the water, then walked out of the kitchen. The next thing I knew I was thrown over someone's shoulder. I didn't fight back because it could be any of the boys and they are all stronger than me. So yeah I carried into the living room. "Cameron why did you bring me in here?" I asked. "Because you are going to watch movies with us." Cameron said. "What if I don't want to." "Please" all the boys pleaded. "Nope" and I started running. They chased me to the bathroom, locked the door. Nash yelled "Taylor get the key!" I laughed and went out the window. I walked in though the front door and ran to Taylor's closet to hid.

It had been 45 minutes when I finally came out. I went down stairs and sat on the couch and waited. 15 minutes later they came back and sat on the couch in front of me. They didn't see me in guess. "I give up." Cameron said. "We will never find her." Nash added. "You guys are idiots looked behind you." Shawn said. "Hey how long have you been there?" Taylor asked. "Awhile" "did anyone check in here?" "Nope." Shawn said. "Oh well let's watch the movies now." Taylor said. "What movie are we going to watch?" Jack asked "I was thinking The Boy, and the first purge." Taylor said. "Think not." I said and got up. "Why?" The boys whined. "Because I don't like scary movies." "But we will be right here. We can protect you." Cameron said. Then all the boys started to flex which made me laugh. "Fine but I'm not sleeping alone." I stated. Then Taylor yelled "I volunteer as tribute." Which made all the boys laugh for like 5 minutes straight. "Why can we watch that movie. Or Divergent." I protested. "I love those movies." I said. "We can watch the boy first then Divergent and last the purge." JJ said. "Okay that's fine I guess." I said. We started watching the boy. Of course I was setting on a chair by myself and I was beyond scared I think Cameron noticed because he said "Cassandra do you want to come Sit by me?" "Sure." I got up and started walking over to him. I sat down in between him and Taylor. "It's not that scary." Cameron whispered. I layed my head on his chest and fell asleep. I woke up to some carrying me. "What's going on?" I asked while yawning. "Shh baby girl go back to sleep." Taylor said and then I fell back to sleep.

_______________________________________
Hey guys I hope you are enjoying the story. I love you guys
Xoxo
Cassandra