Chapter 1

Luna was walking to school with her Friends. Willow, Xander, and Buffy.
"Hey Luna." Xander said, waving his hands in front of Luna's face.
"Oh... Hey" Luna blankly said. Willow looked at her, worried.
Luna noted that and just shook her head. She didn't want to be at school. First reason, she was and alchemists not a high school cheerleader. Second reason, Buffy always found a way to kill a vampire in the school, because of Giles and his stupid reasons of 'oh but your the Slayer' BS.
"Willow, you know I don't like this school." Luna stated as they all walked to their homeroom classes.
"I know Luna".Willow sighed "it's just you can't just walk out and quite school." Then Giles walked up behind Luna and stated "Actually, you can"
Luna jumped and smacked The poor librarian with a book.
"Ow!" Giles yelped. "Remind me to sneak up.on Xander next time."
The bell rang. 'Great!' Luna thought. 'Another boring day at school.' And they all parted for their homeroom class.

(A/N) Hey my little Readers! This is a thing that has been o. My mind for a while... And I want to j.ow if it's good!.... Oh and I You know where the people and town cone from... THEN YOU GET A FLUFFEN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE. Tell in the comments on what you think of is so far.... And yep this boom is going to be a combination of 2 TV series.... And many more will show up later.