Chapter One

"These were the ones that hurt. Can you see your name on that lot, Cara? I reckon you'd sneak into the top ten, but there's no place for you in the top five; those places are reserved for the kind of humiliations and heartbreaks that you're not capable of delivering."

He completely humiliated me in front of our entire student body. I ran out of the room as fast as I could trying to ignore the laughter until I bumped into a towering figure.

" I am so sorry I didn't see you," I said

" it's not your fault " he replied

I started to melt as I heard his soothing voice and his hands lifted me up form the floor. I quickly rushed past him without saying another word and ran to my range rover and sped off. Leaving him in a wave of smoke.

******6 months later******

Since the beginning of the year I have been excited to attend Easton Academy, but now after my break up, I couldn't take it. Seeing him every day would crush me.

After telling my father what had happened, he rushed me to Paris hoping that I would find my self. I stayed at the country house all week eating ice cream which was surprising good due t the fact that I hadn't tasted it before.

It had been two weeks since my break up with George and one day till I had to attend Easton Academy. Many newspapers and magazines had called me asking for interviews, information about George and how does it feel to be the worlds it girl. I'm not going to lie it felt surprisingly good not having all the worlds attention on me after all I am the daughter of the wealthiest man on the planet that's got to be saying something.

On my first day on college my father couldn't drop me to school because he was off getting around the world with my soon to be mother, in my opinion, she was just a gold digger. I stepped into the place which I would call home for the next three years and had fallen into the arms of a hooded man.

My life is an utter mess no wonder why he broke up with me.

The handsome boy looked down at me with a dazzling smile, he put his hand out and helped me get up. I was so embarrassed but all he did was stare at me.

"Excuse me do you have a problem," I said with a little attitude

But all he did was stare at me. With all the courage I mustered up I picked up my books a walked to my dorm without uttering another word.

I finally reached the dormitory which I will be spending three years of my life. It was quite big, bigger than my apartment in New York it was way bigger I had a house on campus that was built especially for me my father made sure that I had the best everything he said he was " making up for lost time" I wasn't complaining I loved being spoilt.

As I enter the house I felt people staring at me whispering one blonde headed girl said" I can't believe that little nerd gets to live in that mansion I am supposed to be the richest girl here" another said " maybe she is just wealthy I have an idea we could be her friend then she can buy us everything " but all I focused on was the mystery boy staring and shaking his head with approval.

I woke up with a pounding sensation coursing through my head. Yesterday I spent at least half of the day studying for my classes tomorrow. I didn't need to study for an exam I was the wealthiest student in the school I knew that every teacher would like me because of my dad's money to them I was the spoilt brat who had everything in the world. But I wanted to make a good first impression I wanted to show them that I wasn't a spoiled rich girl who got everything she wanted.

I mustered up some energy, and I decided to get ready because my class started at 9 o'clock. I decided that I would wear something casual but classy, sophisticated but beautiful. My stepmother brought my whole closet and designed my apartment. I decided to wear my red turtleneck with my skinny black jeans and my open toe black Louboutin with my red Chanel clutch. And my stepmother told me to always were some make-up. I didn't want to look like that clown. I mean stepmother but I decided to wear my Mac red lipstick. I watched In the mirror I wasn't that shy girl anymore I finally looked happy for once in my life. My light brown skin wasn't covered in spots of was utterly flawless, and I was walking out the door I looked effortless.