Extra

Navy Blue
    Before Natalie or as the people who say they have seen her call her "Blue"  killed her self she was known to attack random people. CJ had tried to tell the police that it wasn't Blue. She said it was Navy Blue. She showed them picture of blue and there was this black shadow that looked angry. They said that it was photoshop and sent her away. But she wasn't wrong or insane. The thing followed her around. Sage also had something like that. But it was inside her. She let it come out every night. And when Blue a Sage died the thing that was following Blue around became real. It's why no one calls CJ CJ any more. They call her Crying BlueJay. Navy Blue possessed her and ended up putting CJ's soul into a doll. CJ had enough power to become a real person but only if there was a child that believed that she was real. When that would die she would take their soul. She only needed one more soul. But the little girl wouldn't die. So she killed her. Navy Blue then took the souls to make Winter real. (Winter is the thing inside Sage) after that happened Sage, Blue, and Red, ( xXSage-NykoXx is going to make Sage's story at some point in time and I've made Red's story.) tried to stop Crying BlueJay, Winter and Navy Blue. They still haven't stopped them. Don't even talk to a group of people with navy blue hair, snow white hair, black hair with one white streak. They won't let you leave. Ever...