part 10

Nialls pov

there's something going on with the two of them. They've been all giddy. Zayns been moody, but I know why. After the girls left last night, Zayn confessed that he liked Leigh Anne...alot. At first I was pissed because I used to date her and I had wanted her to be mine...but then, I knew Zayn since I was just a small Lad and I knew just by looking at him, it was something else. Also because Ana had a long ass talk with me, about ruining other peoples relationships, although I already kind of might of did that to Ana already...but hey it wasn't my fault! Ana is my baby cousin. I wanted to protect her from a broken heart and that's exactly what I'm doing.it doesn't help the fact that Harry wants to be with her, and by be with her, I mean by getting it on with her. I walked through the silent school hallways. I was, a little late (more like 20 minutes late). I just came back from talking to a scheming Zayn and Harry. Suddenly I heard crying. I followed the soft cries, and found myself in front of a light skinned girl with nerd glasses.

Are you ok?

Leave me alone please.

I can't leave a fit girl like you alone here. (if you don't know what fit means in british slang look it up)

But I...yes you can...

your right. I can, but I won't. I'm Niall, what's your name love,

Jasmine, but Leigh Anne calls me Jazzylyn while Ana calls me Jammy.

Well Jazzylyn...

Oh no, not you too!

Oh yeah.

She shook her head and I laughed. Could she get anymore cuter. :-)