Chapter: One

This will be my first boyxgirl romance story so I hope you guys will enjoy it!

"Look at her, thinking she's better than everyone else just because she looks better."

I never thought that I was better than everyone.

"Yeah! Who does she think she is?! I bet you she bribes the teachers on her test so she gets a better mark."

I never bribed anyone. I studied all night and day; whenever I had time in preparation for the test.

"Also did you hear that she stole Jessica's boyfriend?! Like how many times does it make now? What a slut."

I'm not a slut. I never stole anyone's boyfriend, I've never had a boyfriend. I never wanted to break them up. Honestly.

"She's only thirteen and she already does stuff like that?! Oh my god, how does her parents even raise her."

My parents raised me perfectly, they love me and I love them.

"Guys! Stop talking! She may hear you all!"

I already heard every word you said clearly.

"As if I care!"

These are the things I would hear every day on the bus when returning home; it became a routine. I did nothing to make the girls say the things that they said, it's my appearance that made them judge me.

My parents have always been telling that I've been granted with the beauty of an angel from God; ever since I was little. To many people out there, this is an advantage to them and they will embrace it, but not in my case. I've always been bullied for the way my appearance is, ever since primary school. I've never had one true friend; the friends I make will either stop being my friend because they don't want to be bullied or because the boys they end up liking will start to like me; all because of my appearance and they will begin to hate me as well.

"Thank you." I smiled at the bus driver as I got off the bus. As I began walking walking home, I could hear girls from the same year as me whispering and snickering. It has happened for long that it doesn't bother me any more, I just hung my head down and carry on walking. Minding my own business, I began walking faster, wanting to get home quicker. But I hear footstep running up behind me and one of the girls that was whispering and snickering about me knocked me over onto the ground; on purpose most likely.

"Oh! Sorry! Didn't see you there!" She apologised sarcastically. "Or may be you should just get out of the way of others, don't think that the world just resolves around you." She snickered before running off and catching up to her friends.

"Hey, are you okay? Here." A boy came over to me and offered me his hand.

"Thank you." I accepted his kind gesture and he helped me up.

"WOW! You're so pretty!" He blurted out suddenly which startled me and I could feel my cheeks heating up, then I hung my head down.

"Thank you..." I murmured.

"I'm Vincent Maddox! I just moved over here from America." He introduced himself with a beaming smile on his face.

"I'm sorry, but I need to go. Thank you for your help." I thanked him before continuing my walk home.

"Hey! You didn't tell me your name!" He shouted, but I ignored his call and continued walking home. Everyone will say that I look pretty and will be kind to me at the start, but in the end everyone will just leave; therefore I will not trust anyone.