AN

I had a realization, I realized there are no fairy tales, no prince's, no princesses, and sure as hell no happy ever afters. There all just books, books i dreamt about happening to me all my life. But the sad reality of it all if there's no true love, there's tolerance for someone, lust for someone, but no love. How many times have I gave my heart away hoping, begging for them to actually care? Too many times. At first I thought it was them, i was given it to the wrong person. But after you get your heart broken right after you really start loving someone. You start to wonder is it them or you? I'm coping with the fact no one can never really love me, they might love the thought of me but soon enough they will get bored with that. I'm more then a pretty face. I might have my problems, my good days my bad ones, that's just life. You know you really love someone when all you wanted was them, all you needed was them, but they couldn't feel the same, i should be use to this, but the tears still come, the pain in my chest still hurt, and the memory of them never fades. All I have to hold on is tomorrow hoping I'm wrong and there is someone who can actually love me. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Sorry I had to let that out....