The Fight

"No Toby stop it'll bite you" .Toby ran to me growling at the
Rotting man ."Common Toby let's go" .I jumped on Toby's back
And he ran for about 9 minute before we reached our camp.
It was dawn and the sky was a beautiful mix of pink orange purple and blue .I took it all in I was doing great .

I am the Leader i am surviving I'm winning.(SORRY BUT SHE JINX IT)Out of no ware they came people 5 with guns and armer screaming at us trying to take everything from us "I don't think so" James pulled out his gun and BAM he was shot ."Fuck I thought we weren't going to kill them"!" he was pulling out his weapon and I panicked a man said.

"! I stood their in shock then I spoke ."you shot him"! Hot tears ran down my face ."Hay kid he pulled the gun on us were the victims here!" Said one of the men.

"YOU'RE THE VICTIM'S I DON'T THINK SO" ."Hay quite down you're attracting them". "GOOD MAYBE ONE OF YOU'RE BEST FRIENDS WILL GET KILLED LIKE THIS ".I pulled out me gun and shot 2 of them than the rest of us took cover.

But I didn't I just stood their waiting wanting to be shot but they
didn't shoot me. than I snapped out of it and took out my gun
and took cover. I have to live for Toby Logan Maddie and to honor
my brother's memory's that's why I'll live!FOR THEM!!!!

I ran for it to the armoury than I whistled for Toby .let's go boy
We ran into the armoury and graved five grenades I took a deep breath I can do it we can do it we got this .I looked at Toby you ready boy .He gives me a small nod .than we go for it.

Sorry for not updating I was busy.