Ethan's lover.

This is made up, and I made up their ages for the story.

     It was a nice sunny day outside in New bark. The sky was blue, the birds were chirping, and the nice slightly rough breeze, Everything was perfect. Just, perfect. Ethan got dressed and headed outside. Ethan realized he finished all of his goals and the pokédex.

"Well, what now?" He asked himself.

Ethan stared at the sky for a bit and pondered.

"Yo' what good, Gold?" Silver asked with a tone of a light pink blush on his face.

     Ethan was startled. "Agh! Silver! Don't scare me like that, bro." Ethan covered his face and exhaled a huge sigh. "Heh... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare ya'." Silver helped Ethan up. They held hands for a bit, while they stared into each others charming eyes. Ethan looked down as in guilt. "What's wrong?" Silver asked looking mopey. "It's just that..." Ethan stopped talking and there was a pause. "What? Are you hurt? Do you need help walking?" Silver was worried. "Ugh... Just forget it..." Ethan whispered. "What's wrong? I can help you, I swear Gold!" Silver said while putting pressure on Ethan's hand. Ethan looked up and opened his mouth slowly. "Silver?" "Yeah, Gold?" Ethan gulped. "I think I love you... and I hope you feel the same way..." Ethan said quietly. Silvers eyes widened and blushed hard. "Gold... I liked you this whole time... In fact, I love you." Ethan smiled and laughed. Silver and Ethan hugged it out. Silver peeked his head out and kissed Ethan. "I love you, Silver." Ethan said. "I love you more, Gold."

     Ethan and Silver hung out for most of the day, at the end they decided to go to the nearest bar in town. They both were drunk when they got out. "Isn't it illegal for 17 year olds to drink?" Silver questioned. "Who cares?" and they went back home.
When they got to Ethan's house, his mom was out of town for a week. They got upstairs and rested on Ethan's bed. They both went Sober, so Ethan washed up in the bathroom. He took off his clothes, cap, and other equipment he held on to. He started a warm bath and went on carefully. "Ah... That feels nice."

     Silver barged in, naked. Ethan had a nosebleed. " SILVER? What are you doing?!?" Silver didn't answer, hopped in, and sat calmly. Ethan looked at the corner of his shoulder. Silver grabbed both of Ethan's hands and came closer. He bit Ethan's neck as he moaned lightly. Silver drained the water and started a shower instead. They both stood up and washed up. Ethan dropped soap bar that had a printed Azurill on it, He bent down and felt Silver grab on his waist. Silver put on a condom, Ethan was ready. "
Please be gentle, my love." Silver nodded.

     Silver slowly inserted his massive dick inside Ethan. He proceeded slowly at first, but went faster and rougher. "Be gentle!" Ethan said. "Sorry..." As the time came, his warm cum filled Ethan's butt. They both let out moans. Ethan spread his legs out, while Silver came closer to his crotch area. He started to suck and kick the tips of his dick. Ethane as triggered easily. "Wow... You are so gentle and soft..." They both got out and rested. "Good night, Silver." "Good night, Gold." They both fell asleep.

Credits to: Pokémon, Nintendo, and The creator of Pokémon.