How you were found

Natasha and Clint were coming back from a mission, they heard a faint cry of a baby. They walked down the dark alley and grabbed their weapons out. There was a box near the wall the had a name tag the said Y/N. Natasha opened the box and saw a crying baby. There was a letter stuck to the box, it said Please take care of my Y/N. I can't afford to take care of her anymore. This started to make Natasha tear up a little. " A abandoned baby, huh? " Clint said picking up Y/N. She cooed a little while Clint was picking her up, be hide Clint, Natasha was about to cry her eyes out. They both took her back to the Avengers Tower. Natasha was carrying Y/N to the tower, the door opened and everyone started to fan girl over a adorable baby. Sam walked into the room while everyone was fan girling " Guys, what are you doing? " Sam said as he raised his eyebrow. " It's. A. Baby! " Peter said as he fan girled the most. " A baby?! " Sam squealed in delight. " Natasha, you didn't tell us that you were pregnant! " Tony said with a big grin on his face. " I did not have a baby, It was abandoned and we took it in " Natasha said looking down at Y/N. " That poor thing! " Wanda said in a quiet voice. "So Clint, your the dad but you already have a wife " Sam said taking Y/N out of Natasha's arms. " No, I'm the step dad and my wife is Y/N's step mum. Natasha is the mum " Clint replied. " Y/N?!?! " Everyone said surprisingly. " That is a beautiful name! " Peter said. You started to cry by the loud noise. Clint got his phone and called his wife to tell her that she is a step mum. She told their kids and they were so happy that they had a step sister! " Is she going to be a assassin like you, Natasha? " Sam said. " Yeah probably, Sam. " Natasha replied. Deadpool came smashing though the walls and screamed " Is there a baby?!?! ". You cry madly. Since you are 18 months old and you started to speak early you heard cap say Language! Because Spidey kicked Deadpool out of the building  and he screamed " Holy! ( S word ) ". Cap said " Language! ". You said " Langu? ". Peter passed out from fan girling to much, Scott came to the building and saw you. He started talking to you thinking that you would not say his name after him. " Hi Y/N, I'm Scott Lang " Scott said as he brushed your small hair. You said " Sock Lan " he replied with " my name is Scott not sock! ". Natasha interrupted the conversation and said " Come on Scott, she's just a baby, she can't say everything! ". " Good point " he replied.

Hi! This is my Avengers X Child reader story, these are some simple things to remember. Y/N is your name, your a baby, you have a strong bond with Peter when you are older, you can't say a lot of words but you try, Steve is basically your favourite avenger but your mum and your step dad, you have two older step brothers and one older step sister and you love drawing as a child. That's all I need to say for now! Bai!