Dance Night

Got Well Soon from the LiS soundtrack is the song I automatically thought about when writing this :p P.s. The art in the photo is mine and its what I imagined Chloe looking like at the dance.

Chloe's POV
----------------------------------
"I knew I shouldn't have come. This is hella boring." I mutter to myself while walking over to the drink table. The only time I've been to a school dance was in 7th grade. It was more fun then this shithole. As I'm pouring the Halloween styled punch I hear someone yell something completely rude.
"Yo! Dyke!" I look up and see a group of jocks staring at me.
"Ya! Ya you!" A drunk brunette mumbles.
"You should totally make out with a chick tonight!" Asshole. I turn on my heels and head over to the group of guys I came with tonight while loosening my clenched fists. Each one of them checking out the mob of girls dancing to our left.
"Do you actually think you can get with any of them?" I ask Jared.
"Ha ha, real funny." He shoots back. I laugh at him. Jared's nice. He's really the only friend I've got since my dad died.
"This is kinda shitty isn't it." He says, being sympathetic all of a sudden.
"No..I'm having the best time of my life just standing here." I nod sarcastically. He chuckles. It would be better if SHE was here though. I scan the gymnasium for the hundredth time tonight. A flashy, shortish black dress catches my eye. Omg.
"She is here!" I whisper.
"What?" Jared questions.
"I-I didn't say anything."
"Oh. Sorry."
I rub my sweaty palms on my black jeans and put my drink down. I glance over at my sleeves and make sure they are rolled up twice. Then make sure my skull button up is properly buttoned. Gazing over at her, I see that she's really outgoing tonight. No shyness at all. Strange.

Max's POV
---------------------------------------
"What did you put in this drink Warren??" I clumsily ask.
"Nothing too special. Just a little bit of vodka."
"WHAT?!" I shout. "Are you cereal?! I thought I was just drinking punch!"
"Why do u think I brought a bag with me? At least I didn't steal it." Warren admits.
I give him my angry face.
"I've already had like three cups of this! I NEVER DRINK."
"I'm sorry, I just thought you needed something to help you get through what happened the other day." Warren grimaces. I shake my head.
"Vodka doesn't help when it's all over the Inter- the inter- . All of a sudden I begin to feel queasy. I stop dancing and hold my stomach.
"Max? Hey Max are you okay?" Warren asks.
"Hold this." I shove the cup into his hands and flee to the bathroom. I slam the door shut and fall to my knees. Oh shit.

Chloe's POV
-----------------------------------
Woah. Is she okay? I watch her run really fast to the girls bathrooms. I think for a second. Warren. He's always sneaking shit into school.
"I'll be right back." I grumble to Jared. Pulling up my pants I shove through the crowd to Max's "best friend."
"Hey! What the fuck are you smuggling in here this time!" I yell grabbing Warren's collar with my right arm.
"Woah woah woah! Calm down!" He screams.
"I saw you give shit to that girl." I point toward the bathroom.
"It was only a little vodka in her drink." He says quietly. Trying not to be heard. "And why do you care?!" He try's to straighten up but I tower over him.
"I care because my step-shit is the head of security at Blackwell. I could get you busted." I growl.
"Fine! I'll keep it to myself! Just let me go!" He pleads. What a baby.

Max's POV
----------------------------------
Leaning back to take a breath, I hear at least 4 girls walk in and head straight to the mirrors. Oh great. Victoria's little group. I stand up and clean off my dress. As I flush the toilet and open the stall door the squad is already glaring at me. Ashley, Victoria, Heather, and Sam.
"The hippie is back at it again isn't she?" They all giggle. I try to get to the sinks but they stand their ground. I back away and lower my head.
"I'm just trying to wash my hands, can you please move?" I murmur.
"What was that? I drank too much and had to come puke?" Victoria says in her sassy tone. I glance up.
"Ya, we all saw Warren give you those drinks. Then you came running in here to embarrass yourself all over again." Sam explained. I start to tear up.
"Just leave me alone." I plead.
"Just because your little video got out doesn't mean WE feel bad for you. In fact, we kind of hate you."
I look up to see a fist coming straight at my head. Ah fuck! I land on the ground now even more dizzy then before. Trying to stand up I get another hit right to the mouth. This time I'm completely on the cold tiles. Blood started rushing to my lips and the room started getting foggy.
"What the hell is wrong with you!" I hear behind constant ringing.

Chloe's POV
-----------------------------------
"Hey what's wrong you seem really tense." Jared asks.
"Nothing." I snap at him.
"Jeez, ok. Someone got a little grumpy."
I turn away to face the hallway the bathroom is located.
"What's taking her so long?" I whisper. Slowly Victoria's group starts walking down THAT hallway. Oh fuck they're going to find her in there.
"Jared?"
"Ya."
"If Im gone for more then 30 minutes call me, okay?" I ask.
"Sure...Where you goin?"
"Just do it. Alright?" I snap at him.
"Okay, I will."
I quickly walk to the restrooms. As I quietly sneak in I hear Victoria.
"In fact, we kind of hate you." Dammit.
I look around the corner to see The Group standing around a body on the floor. Max's body.
"What the hell is wrong with you!!"

To be continued....

So this is the first fanfiction I've ever done so I hope it's good. Plus more chapters will come but I don't really have a schedule for this so idk when it will come but it will :p thanks