Prolouge

Someone's POV;

"Ummn....what are you doing?" I asked panic can see through my face.

"Mmmn....you smell...strawberries." He said while sniffing my hair.

"Stay away from me!" I yell and try to escape from his grip.

I ran and ran and try to gasp from some air. I go to left then right . Then I almost cry when I found a dead end sign when I was about to turn around I felt terrified seeing a pair of dark bloody red eyes staring back at me.

"You think you can escape me?" He asked as he smirk evily to me."Well think again." He said then push me so hard to the cold hard wall. I cry louder than before and shut my eyes close.

"Open your eyes and look at me." He said while tightening his grip to my shoulders."Open.Your.Eyes." He said with a hint of husk in his voice. When I opened them my eyes widened in shock and horror when I felt his lips to mine.

That's all I remember when all went black....

"Why so harsh to me babe?"

Living in mystery is no joke,always asking why,how,when. However still, no one will answer you. What if one day, everything changes?
What if one special day,all of your questions will be answered by these special boys
Who are special to you not only in present but also from the past?
What's gonna be your future with them?
Why am I asking the question I already know the answer?
If you're curios, dude just read it and find out yourself.

No plagiarism please. Credits to the other authors. I get only the names of their cast but only few of them, the rest come from my imagination.Sorry Authors!! I can't really think of any other names for the characters I create, the names match itself to them perfectly so please, understand.😖 I'm sorry again Author-nims!! Deeply sorry I am...😢
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
P.S:
Okay I'm gonna die.T-T I just want to say thank you for all the readers!!(if there will be someone) I love you all! And please continue to vote and read my lame chapters! Even if it's lame,just try.😊