A Strange Find In An Unlikely Place

Sorry for not updating sooner! Also in this version Obi-wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka are together and younger.

The "kids" and Obi-wan's age:

Anakin: 17

Ashoka: 16

Obi-wan: 21

Sabine:16

Ezra:14

"Ezra!"Kanan yelled into Ezra and Zeb's shared bedroom.Zeb was already up and in the kitchen with the rest of the crew eating breakfast.

"Ezra! Come on, it's time to get up! Everyone else is already in the kitchen about to start breakfast without you!"

"Alright,alright,I'm up,I'm up!" Ezra said slowly getting out of his bunk."Let me get ready then I'll be with you in a few minutes."

"Alright, but you 5 minutes to get to the kitchen or else I'm going to drag out your training for an extra hour." With this Kanan walked out, the door shutting behind him.

Ezra made sure that Kanan was far away enough before undoing his bandages and letting his ears along with his tail out. He needed to do this so his extra body parts didn't get cramped then have blood cut off of them. Ezra then started to put on his regular clothes then re-bandaged his ears and tail back down.(He put his tail to his chest instead of his leg because he was more of a agile person and didn't need his tail crowding his leg henceforth why he only did that at night) He then walked out when he looked down at the fresher.He saw Ashoka looking at something in the sink. He thought about something for a second feeling like he forgot something but then the smell of freshly made pancakes, bacon, eggs, syrup, grits, toast, caff, juice,and other breakfast items overtook his smell rerouting his attention to the kitchen so he just left Ashoka alone with whatever was in the sink.

Ashoka's Point of View
(Won't be many of these!)
(Probably)

I was heading for the fresher when I heard Kanan yelling for Ezra. Apparently Ezra was late getting up again.I'm in the fresher looking for my shoto when I spot something in the sink. It looks like little specks of claws off of some sort of animal.Might be Zeb's. But they look a lot smaller than what Zeb's claws would look like they would hold.I decided to ask Obi-wan what type of animal these claws belonged to.

But for now my stomach was growling so I thought that I should eat breakfast first before asking him, so I walked down the hall to the kitchen with the little claws in my pocket.

Oohh!! Ezra you forgetful little blueberry. :) Welp anyways thanks for reading!

Sorry, I have no idea how to bold stuff on here, so this will have to do.

Anyways

My your magic/spirit animal guide your way!!

MagicFoxDragon