Chapter Three - Rejected Mate

Ash's POV

"Ashley, wait up!" Will shouted from behind me. That obviously made me smiled as I turn around to face him. Every time when I was sad, Will would be here for me when no one else did. Not including Bella, of course, since Will is the only person that I just feel really close to. He had long brown hair and clear blue eyes which seems to float when he is out in the sunlight and he obviously had this knee to jelly effect on me. 

"Hello, Will." I said. He reached out his hand to me and I gladly accept it, and together, we walked towards the school.

"You know, today is the alpha's 16th birthday. He'll find out who his mate is soon today" Will said.

"Ahh, oh my god, soooo exciting." I replied, sarcasm showing in my voice. Currently the Alpha is named Adam Taylor. He had blond hair and green eyes and he is obviously popular in our school. He would occasionally say mean words at me. And he is in my class along with is girlfriend, Britney, one of my worst tormentors. Unfortunately, Will isn't in my class so he couldn't protect me from my bully. Damn you, fate.

After ten minutes of walking, we finally arrived at school. Will said goodbye to me before we go our separate ways. But it was very temping to follow him, since I would really feel safe in his arms. I decided not to go to my locker today, since it is right next to Aubrey's locker. And I would never want another slap to my face. I decided that it would be best to avoid my bullies and just go to Math class straight away. I walked towards the class and was about to grab the doorknob when I smelled something nice, something really delightful, it smells like the woods and nature and I totally dig it.

Mate! My wolf screamed.

Closing my eyes,  I walked towards the scent and slowly, I feel like I am going closer to him and he-

Suddenly, a wall of muscle stopped me from going any further, warm delicious sparks went through me and I knew, the person in front of me had to be my mate. I slowly opened my eyes and the person right before me is a person with sparkly green eyes and blond hair which I've never seen before. It took me another second to realize that my mate is...

Alpha Adam?!

What?

"Mate." Adam said in a unreadable voice

"Mate. I whispered." I knew that we were destined to be together, that we were meant for each others, and that he would get me out of this hell hole.

"You are the most ugliest piece of shit I have ever encountered in my life. You're the only reason why your mom died and you are a worthless piece of human lump that no one will ever care about. So I, Alpha Adam Taylor, reject you, Ash Knight as my mate"

Suddenly, the room began to swim out of focus, Britney and Aubrey said something that sounds muffled like I had submerged my head under water and I just feel, that I can stop it from being true, that I can pretend that everything is alright. Tears escaped my cheeks and sobbing between each words, I replied with:

"I-I, Ash Knight, accept your r-re rejection"

After the last word leaves my mouth, I turned around running into the woods in my human form, giving no fuck that it is raining outside and that I will get sick afterwards.

I ran and ran and ran until I couldn't go any further, my weak knees gave in and I just sat, my back to the huge oak tree. I closed my eyes and just wish that I could die, just please, anyone, please kill me. Please end my life. Maybe I will find a good mate in my next life, someone like Will. Someone like that that will protect me, that will love me.

********************************

I woke up hours later still next to the oak tree, than I heard something, a growl, my head turns to a shiny black wolf punching the tree, no doubt it was Adam, as my wolf can sense him. But then I heard another sound...

Clank!

I snapped my head to the other direction to see a rouge, aiming a gun at Adam about to pull the trigger. My eyes turned wide as I shifted into my wolf form in seconds, tearing my clothes in the process while running towards Adam in order to block him from the bullet. I knew that this feels right, that if someone were to crush my spirit, we were to stand back up again and to build a cast around our heart and to prove them that they were wrong, they were wrong about everything. I wasn't a worthless girl who would sit in the corner of the room while someone was getting torn apart. But I was Ash, the person, who would help anyone, no matter what,

No matter if I were to die in the process.

They were wrong about me, about everything.

Bang!

Goes the bullet that is aiming towards him.

For his heart.

For my heart.

*********************************

Dun dun dun!!!!!

Cliffys guys, next chapter will be in Adam's POV so yeah, thanks for reading!!!

Maddiexx