Episode 11 (Renew!)

I brought him somewhere that no one can sees us. We sat on the floor, we glazed each others until I asked.

"Zen, who's your crush?" I asked in monotone voice

"Umm...secret?" He said while looking away

"Baka, is Secret beautiful?" I chuckled teasingly

"Hahaha, why did you ask that?" Still looking away from me

"Because Ryou told me that you kissed my fore head and said 'I miss you, Lucy and I love you' to me. Is it true?" I whispered the last part

"Lucy.... I.... Love you since I met you. I want you to be by my side. I will always protect you. When I met you, I'm a little rude but I'm kind. You are a special someone for me. I don't care if I'm a prince but my heart is just a commoners like. We have diferent meaning of love. Until now I didn't find the meaning. But I know how to handle a person you love so much. Because your the missing piece of my heart" he smiled

My eyes went wide on what he said, it is like a romantic speech. He loves me? Since he met me? Oh. My. Geez!! Unbelievable. He likes me!! KKKYYYAAA!!!! WOOHOO!! I calm myself and look at him woith a happy eyes.

"I like you too, but I can't tell you. Like what you said, your a prine and a commoner. Kiki told me that those things are nothing to compare if we were talking about love. If your meant to be, then your really destined to each others. Like there's a red string that is invisible in both of you. Love is hard to control and to stop. Brain and heart always argue about those thing. They always having a misunderstood. I really really li-no, I really really love you, Zen Wisteria. The first ever prince that I've fallen." I smiled with close eyes and tears are streaming down my face.

He hug me so tight like he don't want me to go. I heard him sobbing, my eyes went wide. It's my first time seeing him crying. I didn't knew he can cry. This is really my first time seeing him like this

"Thank you for loving me back, I didn't knew that you love me also. Please stay by my side. I need you (xD), Lucy. Thank you very much. I'm sorry if I cry" he chuckled as he wipped off his tears and I hug him back.

"It's okay, you can cry alot as long as you want. Because I'll be with you forever....(😒)" I smiled at hima nd he hugged me back and cried.

After a while he pulled me away and kiss me passionately. I put my hands around him and he put his arms around my waist. His sweet candy all I tasted on his lips. I want him to stay long but we have to leave. Then we separated and smiled.

"See yah, later?" Zen smirked

"Yeah" I murmured then I looked down.

Then I spun around. I saw three or I mean five people, four were smirking at me. Then the other one looking sad.

"Lucy~confessed to Zen" Obi smirked teasingly at me

"Lucy! Your really destined. I can see the red string between you" Mitsuhide chuckled

"I knew it, you both likes or love each others" Kiki smiled with crossed arms

"Lu.cy. Ta.ki.shi.ma aka Wis.te.ria" Sakura grinned mischievously at me and I rolled my eyes at them and looked at Shirayuki.

She was sad, I don't why then run away and I follow her. I saw her crying in the corner of the garden. I would like to hug her but maybe she will yell at me.

"Shirayuki??" I asked nicely then she hugged me. She cried at my shoulders.

"Lucy...*sobs*... I'm so happy for both of you...*sobs*... I like Zen, and I was hoping that he will like me back because of my unique hair style. Many people likes me but he...*sobs*...he chose you, than me. *Shirayuki push away of you alittle only. And smile at you while her tears streaming down her face* I'm really happy for both of you. If that will make him happy then I'm happy fot my best friend and to my crush. Thank you...*sobs*... Make him happy, please..... I want you that your relationship will long last. I knew that you two really... both of you meant to be *she hugs you again and put her face on your shoulders and talks with her husky voice* I will always support you" She smiled at you and hugged you so tight "I will be your bestfriend what ever happens. I won't hate you, because I'm not like the others. I'm different with others. I'll be yourt most trust worthy friend. Your friend that will never leave you nor betray you. I want our friendship long last..." She cried alot and I hugged her to comfort her. Thank you for having a friend like her. (Sorry for long drama and speech).

We walked back to work. We were laughing and talking about Zen and our other friends with our past. Aftyer some hour, Zen came in. I look away to act innocent until he hugged me from my back and his chin is on my shoulder. I can feel his breathe and Shirayuki smirked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"How's my wifie?" Zen greeted me

"I'm fine, really" I chuckled then he went to the plant, it is now red. I blushed deeply. He smirked and looked at me.

"Happy??" He asked me as he pulled my chin up

"Yeah..." I murmured and looked away

"Hmmm... I can't hear you" he teased

"Of course, yes! I'm happy" I blushed deeply

"My girl is blushing" he smirked

To Be Continue.......

A/n
Sorry for late update. I promise you that I was going to update yesterday. That was really my plan but my mother forbid me. Sorry for the wrong grammar, I won't be updating that much until July. 22, you know the reason. Right? If you don't then research or remind them, ask the people who knew about that. But I'll give you a clue: Do not update in July. 13 - July. 21/20 i think. Put your stories on hold do not write or update stories, in July 21-22, do not open your wattpad because hackers will be active. This is for your safety, readers. Hope you understand. Another reason that I can't update. I am forbidden to use only friday and saturday or maybe sunday. Thank you for the comments. It really inspires me and I appriciate your patience. Thank you!! See yah next time!

Karma: stop those drama!!

Author-chan: Shut up! You moron, your just nothing but good at math. *glared*

Asano: ooh... I think theres a dark aura between these two.

Nagisa: shh... They were have a staring contest.

Obi: hello, they weren't having a staring contest. They were glaring! You idiot.

Kiki: can someone say the closing?!

Nagisa H: Me!!! Pweashe!!

Mitsuhide: give this role to Hazuki Nagisa

Nagisa: Thank you!! Hoped you like Author-chan's chappie! Thank you and see yah!! ;)