20

Iwaizumi's POV

"Iwa-chan" Oikawa said as he ran up to me and hugged me tightly. He buried his face on my shoulder as his shoulders shook.

"H-How?" I stuttered, unable to form a sentence "I-I saw you..."

Oikawa pulled back and shook his head "That doesn't matter, Iwa-chan. All that matters is how I'm here with you once again." he said happily and swung my hand back and forth.

I smiled widely as I felt really happy that Oikawa was back. Oikawa turned towards everyone and said

"I know a way out of here!" He said cheerfully as he started walking ahead "I've been able to move around much longer than all of you so I've done my fair share of exploring this place before I got found out."

"This way!" Oikawa said as he skipped towards one path after another.

Only one person didn't look happy about Oikawa being back.

□ □ □

We continued walking towards who knows where, occasionally having Oikawa run towards one's back as a person with a Datekou shirt will appear.

It was a bloody sight as the ones who held knives, Bokuto and Kuroo, would both rush forwards and stab the person.

Alarms blared everywhere, making my head spin. Oikawa was still leading us and I was about to say something when Oikawa stopped in front of a door, looked around and opened it.

"Hurry!" He said urgently and shoved us inside rather harshly.

The room we were in was dark before lights started flickering on and off.

"Good job" a deep voice boomed from the room.

Oikawa bowed and I saw the bloody lab coat he was wearing open slightly to reveal a shirt similar to the ones people from Datekou were wearing.

"Traitor!" Bokuto yelled as people started coming at us from all sides. I saw them grabbing my companions' arms and tying them tightly "I knew something was wrong with you the moment you started hiding behind people's backs!"

"Hinata!" Kageyama yelled and my head turned towards them.

My blood boiled as I saw the people making fun of Hinata who stood there silently, shaking as tears and blood fell from his face and onto the floor.

"Hey manager! Are you sure this isn't a kid who strayed into your project?!" One yelled as he jabbed Hinata with his gun, making the orange haired boy wince and close his eyes

"He looks messed up! Shouldn't we just dispose of him?! He won't be of any use to our project!" Another said as he shoved Hinata to his knees, pressing the gun on the back of the smaller boy's head.

"Stop!" Kageyama yelled loudly as his voice broke "Stop! Don't touch him! Don't fucking hurt him!"

Just as the person who held the gun pulled the trigger, their manager spoke once again in a voice that made them bow their heads down in shame.

"Who's the one who do the killing around here?!" The manager yelled "Who's in charge?! Who? Tell me you fucking idiots!"

"Y-you s-sir" One said in a voice that shook in fear