[Spoiler]

"I'm a freakin mess Nathaniel, why do you even love me?" I said not fully looking at him. But I knew he was looking at me and that he also wanted me to look at him.

While looking down and feeling his burning gaze unto me, he said, "Look Fall, I love you and that's what matters. I don't freakin care if you're a mess or... or fucked-up. Hell, I don't even care about anything that's wrong with you because for me... They don't matter. What matters is that I love you okay? I just... I love you. Because with all the millions of flaws you say you have, I have a billion more reasons to love you."

I looked at him with tears rolling down on my cheeks because I couldn't comprehend what he said. My mind is jumbled up and all my thoughts seem to go to waste. But what I did understood was those three words I've been dreading to hear in a really really long time... but then, anxiety took over.

"But what if I mess this up? What if–" I tried to pushed him because he kissed all of a sudden but he was strong, he won't stop and in the back of my head, I didn't want him to stop.

I stopped pushing him and instead, I pulled on his shirt, pulling him as close as possible. I couldn't breathe anymore and I let out a sound I never heard before. He then opened his eyes and pulled away from me.

"I hope that answers your question."

*****
Note: here's a spoiler for y'all! I don't why but I suddenly got this motivation to write again 😂 Hope y'all are okay and taking care of yourselves.

In a midst of these pandemic, don't forget to love yourselves and always remind your loved ones that you love them.

Love is love 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 Happy Pride month everybody!