Anxiety knawing at the feet of the hopeless

The scent of fear hovers around the room, the suffocation of anxiety drifts upon the unfortunate souls within, the stifling heat that comes of your forehead,this is my life. For those who understand or the common bi-stander that knows nothing that goes on in your head; the silent cries for help or the muffled suffering. Feeling like you are six feet under a concrete slap for someone to hear that plead, that plead for help, but no one ever comes to rescue you from the exhausting overthinking within your head. Darling you'll be okay, they all say but no one bothers to help even help you. The panic before you hand in the assignment that you have put all your heart into the regret for procrastination before studying for a major exam that you soon find out you scrape by; disappointing everyone know even if you try so hard to think to process what has just happened but you just lost one of your friends again now to disregard your whole existence. The dark cloud drifts sombrely across your head again this time taking longer to pass by it takes its toll on the body your somewhat insane mind calls home. Thoughts of believing that you don't belong taking hold of the monster you believe you are you seem like a simple person but on the inside you were nothing like a normal person. Fond memories you shared with people turn into regret the people disappear into a dark smog. This is the life the life of a person who has a mental disorder.