George Smith *SMUT* (LowIsRoseHoran)

[More smut whoops 🙊 this one was requested by LowlsRoseHoran so I hope you all like it x]

[A/N: This may contain triggering content. If you cannot comfortably read then please avoid this imagine. Stay safe you guys xx]

Hands. All over your body. You wanted to cry out, but your mouth stayed silent. As you began to struggle, you used all your strength to get away. Thinking about all the times he touched you when you just wanted to talk to him, all the times he never gave you a choice, all the times he didn't care. You were screaming now, yelling, almost free. You were sweating and crying from the effort, but you were almost free...

"God damn it!" You yelled as you felt arms wrap around you again. But why were they warm? They weren't cold like his hands...

"Lauren, wake up! Babe, come on, open your eyes," your boyfriend coaxed you, shaking your shoulders. 

You woke up to find that he was laying next to you in his bed. You were crying, out of breath, and probably covered in a cold sweat. 

"Another nightmare, baby?" George asked, holding you close and stroking your hair. 

You nodded into his chest, trying to make your hands stop shaking. You breathed in his scent: a deep, manly cologne and a hint of mint from his toothpaste. "I want it to stop," you whimpered.

"It's all a part of the healing process, Lauren. I jist want to make sure you know that he can't hurt you anymore. I'm protecting you all the time. Okay?"

You nodded, finally calming down. Only George could do this. Only George can help you deal with what you went through...even if you can't completely forget it.

"You know we're gonna get through this together, right?" George asked, looking at you with a soft stare. 

You nodded and took a deep breath. "I love you."

George nodded in the darkness and gave you the sweetest of smiles. "I love you too," he whispered before leaning in to kiss you softly. 

The kiss poured energy into your veins, and shirtless George wrapped you in his arms while his tounge ran over your bottom lip. 

You opened your mouth to grant him entrance, and the taste of him filled your mouth. "God, I love you," he moaned onto your tounge. His hands traveled up his T shirt that you'd borrowed from him. "You're so beautiful," he whispered as his fingers brushed your breasts. 

You moaned and bit his bottom lip softly. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at you, serious. "I can stop, Lauren. We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

You nodded at him and gave him the best smile you could muster in the darkness. "I need to," you sighed, and he positioned himself over you, hurrying slide off his pajama pants and boxers.

You wiggled your way out of his shirt and moved to hide your exposed breasts, feeling, well, naked in only your panties. 

"Stop hiding," he gasped into your ear. "I'm not hiding, princess. Look at me." His voice calmed the knots in your stomach, and your eyes found his. Even without lights on, you could still see how blue his eyes were. "Didn't you hear me when I told you that you were beautiful? You're safe and you're beautiful."

You nodded and kissed him again, allowing him to remove your underwear. He used one hand to slowly open your legs, and the other to begin rubbing slow circles on your clit. You moaned and arched your back against his chest. He groaned and ran his tounge down your neck. 

"George, that...that feels good," You moaned, head thrown back. 

"Get ready," George moaned, and before you could register what he was saying, he pushed himself inside of you. A sharp pain pinched at you, and your breath caught in your throat. You closed your eyes and took another deep breath. 

"It's okay, Lauren," George whispered in your ear. "Give it a minute." He pulled out and pushed back in, and each time he did, it felt a little better than the last time. 

"George," you moaned, wishing he'd just stay inside of you. 

"Shh, it's alright baby, I'm here," he moaned, beginning to thrust instead. 

Your moans mixed together as you both got used to each other's bodies. "You're so tight," he moaned into your neck. 

You nodded and pushed your hips off of the bed, hoping for more of him. God, you just wanted more. 

"I can't hold it," you moaned, getting close. 

"Let go, I'm right there, too." George ordered. 

You hit your climax, and it was one of the best feelings you'd had in your life. Sharing it with George as he let go inside of you was one of the greatest things you could have asked for. 

He covered your mouth softly with his hand and moaned roughly into your neck. "Shh, you're practically screaming," he moaned, slowing down now that your highs were dying down. 

"Oh my God, George, that was amazing," you gasped, catching your breath as he pulled out. 

"I'm glad," he groaned, trying to put his boxers back on. "Try to go back to sleep baby girl. No nightmares."

"No nightmares," you repeated, nuzzling your face into his neck.

[Hope you liked guys x]