uncomfortable paradise

"Hey. ....um mm get off me!....Please ?" I say hesitantly (he's still an idol you know.)

He doesn't budge just groans a little in his husky voice. He reeks of alcohol. I wonder what made him so desperate to get drunk enough to land into my lowly apartment. Well I guess it's his bad luck. Finally I slowly get myself out by pushing his shoulders to the side.
Damn he's so attractive and the  sounds he's making right now are .... (blush)

I get up ,sigh and close the door.i wonder how I'll get him to bed.ye a that sounds wrong.

I go to the bathroom and wash my face .I look in the mirror and see my self flushing from his touch even though I know that was unintentional and that he was drunk.i kept getting more and more red thinking how his lips were touching my bare neck and so I slap my face so that I could stop thinking such stupid thoughts."yah y/n! !! Stop it, stop getting attracted to him.."

I mean he's an idol and me. ..I'm just a poor ,average looking girl.Even if I save her now he's just gonna see it as an act just because he is and Idol and that I wanted to get something out of his celebrity status looking at how pathetic I was.

I get a glass from the kitchen and pour down some water .I get some aspirin from the cabinet and put the stuff next to the stand near my bed.
I've got to wake him up somehow but he's so big and I'm so tiny standing at about 155cm I'd break my back trying to get him up.But still I had got to try.

I was a little scared though. Okay a lot .I went near him and kneeled down near him poking his shoulders with my fingers.
"Hello? U mm hey can you get up
Hey! "I start shaking hos shoulders harder " Oppa! !get up!" I shout.

I put my hands over  my mouth. Did I seriously call him Oppa?
Ya ah !why am I so careless! !?

My annoying voice seemed to have wake him up. I was soo busy metally facepalming myself that I didn't notice that he was getting up and looking at me in drunken awe.
"What's with the noise?"he wrinkled his nose .
I was shocked omfhhvjj.

"Ahh. ..yea about that " I was interupted by him where is the bathroom? " he asked lethargic ally.

His eyes were not completely open and his cheeks were slightly flushed and his lips so plumb but a little dry. Overall in the dim lights of my apartment he looked like angel in black.
I couldn't speak a word .He was perfection.
I pointed him to the restroom.
He got up and went towards the bathroom still swaying due to the alcohol .

I let out a big sigh and landed on my butt. I couldn't believe what just happened. How can he be so calm?is this something he's used to?  Having accidents and randomly winding up in people's apartments?.

I slowly got up and made my way to the bed . I sat down in the cone with my legs crossed and a pillow to support my back.I took a piece of paper and wrote down exactly what had happened till now so that I could give it to him and he could read it when he was sober as I didn't think I could get a word out of me with him looking directly into my eyes.

He was taking his own sweet time but I didn't want to interrupt his privacy.
I waited.

He must think I'm a saesang fan after waking up in my apartment. Oh god what have I gotten myself into.

I was starting to get really drowsy by now and I looked at the clock it was 9 passed 1 .

I yawned thinking maybe it was just a dream but Namjoon storming out of my bedroom trudging towards my bed told me otherwise.

He landed his body my bed and his head on my lap and muttered something about "letting him sleep for once".

I was shocked and I thought I even yelped when he suddenly came onto me .I was redder than a tomatoe and surely he didn't seem to budge. I didn't know where to keep my hands ,a part of me wanted to touch his cheeks ,nose and lips and run my fingers through his blonde hair but I knew I shouldn't take such bold moves when he wasn't fully aware of what was going on.

With every breath his chest raised and fell and his lips parted just enough to make him look like paradise. Now that I looked closely they were a little chapped. Nontheless he was beautiful.

My hand automatically went on to touch his lips and they felt like cotton candy sold in amusement parks. He moved so I quickly put my hand away .

I knew I was in love.

Slowly but surely I was falling asleep too.
1..2...3....