Confrontation

That is Scarlett Larson. 

Hi, my name is Scarlett Larson. I am 16 years old and go to Ridgeway High School. Currently I am walking back from tryouts with my best friend Erica. I had no idea what she was talking about only the fact that she kept rambling on and on. I look to my side only too see my all time crush William Peyton, walking with his football buddies. The way his hair would blow in the wind and the way his smile would light up his whole face always get me. Cliche I know, but I can't help it.

"Hello! Are you even listening to me?" Erica says while snapping her finger in my face. 

"Yea, yea I am." I say with my eyes still glued to him. 

"OK, then what did I just say?" she asks accusingly. Just as I'm about to speak, my foot gets caught on the uneven sidewalk which causes me to trip. With me being clumsy, I somehow managed to pull down Erica down with me. 

"Ouch! What the hell?," I look up to see the football players laughing their asses off. Even William was cracking up with his stupid hand covering his mouth trying to stop his laughter. Which wasn't working since I felt my face heat up. Erica looked over at me with the same red face. 

We both got up dusting ourselves off while picking up our belongings. "You know what? I'm tired of them thinking that they have power over us. I'm gonna go and set things straight." I would've been fine and let her go, but the look in her eye told me otherwise. With her history, there is a chance that she 1. will get us into trouble with the school 2. embarrass the fuck out of us (mostly me) or 3. make us the laughing stalk at school. 

"NO, no, no. You are not talking at all please?" I try to give her my best puppy dog face. Pouting my lips and making my eyes larger. She narrowed her eyes at me then said, "You look like a constipated dog on crack. So please stop making a fool out of yourself." Then continuing her way to the football jocks. Like I said "try" to give her my best puppy dog face. 

I look around at my surroundings one last time knowing that I will no longer see the light of day again. She strutted right up to them which quickly dissolved their conversation. They all had smirks on their faces with amusement filled eyes. The one on the right raked his eyes up and down Erica's body practically undressing her with his eyes. Gross. She didn't seem to notice or just ignored it altogether.

"Listen here assholes, I don't know who you think you are or what you think you are doing with your lives, but I need you guys to ballerina away with your tights before you hurt yourselves." They all looked at her with complete shock before composing themselves. 

"Listen here sweetheart, I think you are talking to wrong people here. If you want to talk about tights I think that one look good on that ass of yours. I mean you are the school's slut right? Freebie?" Upon saying that they all make ooh sounds high fiving each other and smiling smugly. Erica says nothing meaning that she has no comeback. Which is considering she got detention for cussing out our librarian who told her to stop talking. 

With a sudden confidence, I step up and defend her. I mean she has always defended me in these types of situations. "Takes one to know one am I right?" 

"And who are you exactly?" I clear my throat then say, "I'm her best friend who doesn't have time for your shit. How many girls have you slept with? 10, 20 50... I mean you even go for women in their thirties. That's saying enough." 

"What are you talking about?" Shit, I have to come up with a good comeback. "We all know how small your dick is so without those women here there is no confirmation for how it really is. So you and your buddies can run in your tights to score a touchdown with such small balls. Although that may be hard considering the long sticks up your asses. So next time you want to talk about anyone being freebie take a look at yourself, especially little you in the shower." 

And with that, I garb Erica's hand leaving them all with shocked faces behind. The confidence I had slowly dissolving once I take in what I said. "That was awesome! Did you see their faces, I mean of course you did you were there. That was the sweetest most badass thing anyone has ever done for me." I look at her then hug her. "Your welcome since I am never doing that again." 

We then just laugh then make our way towards my car so I could drive us home. Also so I can forget this day ever happened. 

Wow, first chapter done already! Excited. Please like and comment if you enjoyed thank you. Next update will be tomorrow or the next day.