Chapter 2- WHAT?!?!

Ye! Finally here! But i feel like i'm forgetting something...oh well! Gotta go through "The Doors of Wisdom" as my friends call it. Luana thought with a shrug and giggle. So with that, Luana went through the so called Doors of Wisdom.

"Luana! Over here!" Called out her BFFL (Best Friend For Life) Chloe.

"Oh,hey guys!" Luana responded when she saw her little group of friends.

"Are you guys ready for THE TEST TO GO TO WIZARD SCHOOL?" Chloe asked us while mocking the principal's voice when she said the test to go to wizard school. We all laughed at how much better her impression of Principal LoveGood was after just having a weekend.

"What?" Chloe asked us,which made us crack up even more.

Everyone replied with a "Nothing" and Chloe said "Okay,then"

     Just then,the speakers turned on. Good Morning Students! I hope all of you that wanted to go to Wizard School are ready to take the test! Tests are going to be between 3rd and 4th periods. I wish to you all the luck in the world! Have a good day students! Then they turned back off. Omg! I'm so nervous! I mean,there wasn't anything to study,so that's good. But they're going to test my bravery,confidence,kindness,wit,stuff like that. UGH! I shouldn't be scared! Anyway,if i DO fail,i get to go to the best college! So i-it's kinda a win-win. Luana thought to herself.

                                      ♢ ♢Time Skip♢♢ 

  OOOO Cliffhanger! Well,i hope you enjoyed this chapter! And YES,i know that this chapter is VERY short. But i'm updating while on a road trip,so yeah. In the next chapter,i'll try to make it a little longer. Well i guess that's it,Cao~

                                                           ♥Chloe SilverWing♥

                                                           Chloe SilverWing