Getting Know-PROMOTION

HERE IS A PROMOTION, HOPE YOU ENJOY!

"Hands up,police here!" Detective Bieber yelled as he straighted his weapon to the man.
"Put your weapon to the ground or you will have a lead inside." Mrs.Grande said,who is a cop.
The man who has a weapon in his trembling hands, looked at them and it was so easy to see that he is scared.
"I hate life!" he screamed. " I hate all of these things,I tried to make a family even I was happy because I did it successfully then everything just ruined! Do you really think that I wanted those things to happen? Do you really think that I love stealing money you little idiots?!" he started crying.
"Whatever you say,you had so many ways to make the things right. You shouldn't have done this." Mrs.Grande said calmly,as always.
"You dont understand,right?" man cried,turned and looked at their faces. "Nobody understands,you have job and you probably will go your home and drink coffee. But what about me? My childeren, the woman I called as my wife want everything that I dont have!" he yelled. "But I don't have to worry about this because it will end after few seconds. It's enough. I have lived long enough. I took that life enough. I fed up.That was enough for a human." then suddenly they all heard a big uproar. The loudly sound came from the man, they realized that he shooted himself.
"HELL NO!"  Detective Bieber screamed,while he was running to man.
"You assholes didn't even try to understand me." man whispered as he was about to die but had power to shoot.
Detective then opened his eyes in a hospital,saw a girl smiling to him.
"Hey Mr.Detective.We will work together,I'm Selena,Selena Gomez."