Chapter 2: Mall Run-Into

I'm finally at the Mall, but I don't even know what to buy Sharlene...Well she does like clothes and a bit of makeup I guess. Sharlene is the person in my life who finds alot of interest in fashion and makeup. I'm not going to consider myself a tomboy, but I can be a bit sporty. Unlike Sharlene, who doesn't believe she can even get a basketball in a net, or be able to smack a Volleyball over a net. Oh, here might be a good store, I glanced over and saw glass shelves carrying makeup supplies and stuff. While my eyes got attracted to a pair of red Jordan toro's, *AHH!* I ran right into someone, a stranger, I gathered the stranger's beauty products that spilled out from the shopping bag, and I figured he stared closely into me. When I looked at him because of his glaring look into my eyes, I looked very closely, KYLE?!!? IT WAS KYLE!!! "Oh my God, Bianca"? Kyle exclaimed. "Kyle"? I said surprisingly. "First of all, Kyle, are you gay"? "Bakla ka ba"? "Ako"? "Gay"? "Wehhhh." "What makes you think that", Kyle replied to my question. "You are buying makeup and beauty products, doesn't that mean you're gay"? I said. "I'm buying them for Sharlene, I'm invited to her party like you." "You're invited"? "Ay shet, she never told me." "Well see you at her party, nice seeing you again I guess." Kyle walked away. What's on my mind right now is that Sharlene never told me, WHY WOULD SHE INVITE MY EX TO HER BIRTHDAY PARTY?!?