Harry Potter and the BIG secret!

tori's pov

"tori get down here i need to talk to you!" uncle remus yelled from downstairs. i really hope its not because i beat that kid up earlier this week...... what? he took my chocolate frog! no one takes MY chocolate frogs!!! he ended up with a few broken ribs and both of his arms..... and i only used a plastic baby baseball bat. any way i walked out of my bedroom and walked downstairs into the living room and saw remus and dumbledore.... wait? dumbledore...

"dumbledore? remus whats going on?"i ask.

"sit down" remus pointed to the cauch. i slowly sat down.

"dumbledore thinks its time....." i looked at him confused.

"time for what? wait? ahhhhh.... i get to finally go to hogwarts and meet him!!!"i screamed with a massive smile.

"yes.....but tori remember you can not tell him untill you think its the right time ok? and you have to make up a fake name got it?" dumbledore asked. i nodded in agreement.

"ok so when do i leave?"

"today train leaves at eleven"remus informs me. "and i am going to be your teacher for Defence Against the Dark Arts...... " i screamed.

"oh my god we have to go to diagon alley!!!" i run upstairs into my room and get my bag. i put my make up in along with my hollister perfume. i ran down the stairs and into the living room and found that dumbledore had left and remus was waiting for mr by the fireplace.

"floo powder?" i ask he smply nods. i step in take the floo powder and say "diagon alley!" i then arrive in diagon alley and walke out and wait for remus. he takes a while but comes.

"you forgot your clothes"he said haning me a trunk

"stupid me thanx rem" he smiles and nods. we get my gown thingy for school, my new wand..... i broke mine when i was beating up that kid..... anywho then all my books. now im in the bank i need some of my parents money. i see a 'wanted' poster and see uncle padfoot or sirius. i cant believe they would acuse him of something like that. poor padfoot..... i havnt wrote to him for ages.

"tori!!" remus yells. i turn around and see him with hagrid and an owl. "happy birthday!" i laugh take the poster and put it in my pocket and run to them.

"i completely forgot about my birthday! thanx rem and thanx hagrid" i hug them both.

"oh and here dont open it until your on the train"hagrid said. i nod. i look at my watch.

"oh my holy jaffa cakes!!! its quater to eleven ill miss the train!!" i panick. we run to the train station and got to 9 and run through the wall. we make it just in time. we board the train and find a cabin but we both fall asleep.

harry's pov

we found a cabin but there was people in it but it was the only cabin that wasnt full. the girl looked like my dad and my mom. but i ignored that thought dumbledore would tell me if i had a sister. they where both asleep.

"hey guys do you think thy are actually asleep?" i ask.

"i think so why?" Hermione asked.

"ron your dad said that sirius black escaped because he wants to kill me.... he wants to finish what voldemort started...."i said.

"what? hes after you?"ron asked shocked.

"thats what your dad said....." i hear grumbling from the girl asleep. then her eyes opend... she yawned then sat up.

"wait somethings different......"she said looking around. "oh yeh theres a bunch of randomers in here.....im tori.....tori roberts and thats my uncle remus hes gonna be teaching in hogwarts......hi!!!" she said. then the train stoped.

"why have we stoped?..... we cant be there yet..." hermione said.

"maybe we've broken down?"i suggested.

"theres something moving outside...."said a scared ron who was looking out the window. "i think someones coming abord..." all the light went out....there was a tuck then it became really cold.

"guys im scared....."she said truthfully. the rain on the windows froze up. then the train shook.

"bloody hell!!! whats happenin?"freaked ron. i could see something black floating outside the door. it was coming closer and closer.... the door slowly opened... the thing was revield it had no eyes or nose just a mouth. the thing looked at me causing pain. i felt horrible like there was nothing good in the world. then i saw  remus and tori stand up with thier wand then light...... i heard a scream a woman..... then i was out.