chapter 4

"well done harry!" hagrid says as he turns back to us. he looks back then at hagrid. "cmon then...make the first move .... its only polite...step up give a nice bow...and see if he bows back..... if he does you can go touch him."harry moves forward slowly and steadly. "now make your bow"he bows.."thats it nice and low..." buckbeack starts to panick. "move back!"hagrid orders harry. he stood on a branch. i grabed rons hand. "keep still...." buck beak bowed. hagrid threw him a dead ferret and he ate it whole...ewww. harry stands straight. "okk you can go pat him now but slowly" he starts to get closer thats when i squeeze rons hand. i then look down and move away. akward!!!! he gets closer and closser to buckbeak. "slower.." he raeches his hand out. he then snaps at him. i gasped and grabed rons hand again same with hermione but then we both move away. then got closer to buckbeak again. "now let him come to you..." buckbeak then walked to him. harry then patted him lightly on the head. "yes!" we all clap. "i think your ready to ride him now"

"what?" he says. hagrid picks him up then put him on. "now go!" he then slaps buckbeaks but and he flies away with harry. i gave out a sigh of relief.

"show off" malfoy snapped. i rolled my eyes. and walked to ron.

"im so glad hes ok"i said. they both agreed. "buckbeak is really nice though"

"hey we never speak of the hand holding right?"hermione said.

"defo!" i say quickly. ron just nods. then buckbeak landed with harry. hagrid took him off.

"oh please this thing isnt even dangerous!"malfoy walked to wards it .

"malfoy no!" i shouted i ran to get him out of the way but buckbeak was too fast and he scratched both of us.

"its killed me!"he shouted. "its killed me!"

"malfoy you idiot you could have gotten your self killed!"i shouted. the pain was horrible but bearable.

"hagrid they need togo to the hospital now!" he nodded. he picked up malfoy. and looked at me.

"im fine hagrid ill walk"i said clutching the scratch. madam pomfrey  desinfected it and banaged it. befor i knew it was...... ummm i dont know but i had it in the great hall.

"your an idiot malfoy.....only an idiot would do that!"i snapped.

"oooo.....look whos worried"

"malfoy i saw my parents die..... i dont want to see someone die again...."

"you make me wanna barf" we entered the dining room and bunch of kids ran over to us. i sat down next to harry. i heard  malfoy talking.

"madam pomfrey said that if i waited any longer she would have had to cut my arm off.... roberts wasnt that bad i took most of the blow!"

"what a liar!" i snapped.

"ignore him tori hes just stupid...." ron said.

"true...."

"good thing hagrid didnt get fired.."harry said.

"yes but dracos dad is furious-"

"he's been sighted sirius black!"shemus ran in with the newspaper. we all crowded around him.

"duff town? thats not far from here...."hermione said.

"you dont think he'l come to hogwarts do you?"  asked neville.

"but the dementors are at the entrances"someone said.

"dementors? he slipped past them once no doght he'l do it again"shemus said.

"thats right black could be any where...its like catching smoke......catching smoke with your bare hands...."