Chapter 6 | Visitors

|Laurens POV|

"I can not believe that just happened!!" I thought as I opened the door to my house. I walked into the living room and saw my brother and his friend sitting upside down on the couch. "I'm not even going to ask!" I said, looking at them confused. I stood there for a second so I could video them and put them on snapchat. "Okay! I'm going upstairs while you guys do whatever it is you guys are doing" I shouted walking up the stairs and going to my room. I sat on my bed and watched YouTube for a few minutes when I suddenly smelled pancakes! I ran to the rail of the stairs and looked down at the living room. My brother and his friend were gone. "Who's making those smexy pancakes!!!" I yelled. No one answered... I walked into the kitchen but no one was there. "Okay then where are the pancakes" I thought. I walked to the table and saw a candle lit. The paper on the candle said "maple pancakes". "Are you serious!" I said to myself as I walked through the house looking to see if anyone was home. Everyone was gone. "Oh yeah! Just have a candle lit while your not home! So safe!" I yelled. I walked back to the candle and put the lid over it. I laid on the couch for about 30 minutes but no one came home and I was getting hungry. I called an uber to take me to mcdonalds. "Yay!! I'm getting food!" I thought to myself. "Oh I should also go visit Ariana in the hospital! I'll bring her food because I'm that awesome friend" I thought as I walked outside and got into the uber. I got in the car and closed the door. The guy driving looked really familiar, but who was he? "Umm...hi!" I said looking at the guy. "Oh sorry! Uhh..I'm your uber driver!" He said as he started the car. ".....yep that's who you are! Y-yep your my uber driver, umm..you look familiar, do I know you?" I asked looking at him with an unsure face. "Well you might, I think we go to the same school." He said as he started driving. "Oh! Okay well first stop McDonald's!!" I yelled. "Okay!! I want food!!" He shouted. "Okay so he's not a boring uber driver...cool!" I thought.

____________________
Hey My Princesses And Princes!! Thank You So Much SortaNoah For Making This Chapter Possible!! Btw Loves! SortaNoah Is Playing As Lauren In This Book! Make Sure To Follow Her! Love You Guys!❤️😘