OUR KIDS ONE-SHOTS!!

I'm not able to finish our kids right now but I will! Until then imma create ships for them when they're older. :D I'm a great mother!!
Oliver was the younger of the two kids of DragonYang couple. (Dragonixx YinYang199) He was shy, smart and short and all around adorable. And so one of his friends he's known forever took it upon himself to protect him. Hunter. One of the twins of sorihell and CrazyGirly1. Who are also famous YouTubers along with Oliver. Even though Hunter was kinda over protective. Oliver kinda liked it. He would never admit it doh. They even had a ship name thanks to their friend's mom teaching them about ships. (It was me XP!) Huniver. (Honey-ver.) One day their group of friends didn't show up to lunch like they all planned to. But their friends had another plan. The two boys were sitting together at their favorite table at Palace Prizza. "Where are the others?" Asked Oliver. "I don't know. I mean we already have our prizza so we better just eat it." The younger nodded and they ate the prizza laughing at stupid jokes mostly only they understand. A few minutes later the waitress comes by. "Your friends gave me these notes for you two." They both read the separate notes and immediately blushed. Hunter's note said. "We know you can't turn down a dare so! We dare you to kiss your crush. ;) -James. (THATS MY BOY!!) He was right Hunter couldn't turn down a dare. Oliver's note said "See where this goes bro! ;)-James "Hey Oli?" Hunter asked still bright red. "Yeah Hunter?" "Please don't hate me." Oliver looked up confused. "Why would I ev-" He was cut off by a pair of lips. First he was shocked then he kissed back with a smile which caused Hunter to smile in the kiss. They pulled away still smiling. "I love you Boo-bear!" Hunter said. "I love you too dork."