Forever Changing

Today is the day.

Every month, the Darkmoon Pack, also known as the third strongest pack in the world, holds a party at a huge mansion. At first, it was just a place where wolves around the world could party and get together for special occasions. Now, it's the hotspot to find your mate.

It's been 6 months since my first shift. And with alpha blood running through me, I was blessed with being the best fighter in our pack. The Silver Crescent Pack. The strongest, and largest pack to ever exist.

Might I also add that all werewolves are known to be drop dead gorgeous, but my bloodlines good looks will leave you speechless. We all have pure white coats and great bodies; in human and wolf form.

*10 minutes later*

I walked into my dad's office.

"TODAY'S THE DAY!"

"Yes, it is Sweetheart. Don't even think about drinking tonight Abria. You may be strong, but not even you can make good decisions with alcohol made for wolves."

Blablablablabla. 

"Now go get packed, I mind linked all your friends and I got you all a little something to get there quicker and keep you pups away from rogues and vampires. Oh, when you get to the Darkmoon territory, there's something I need you to do before anything el--"

My jaw dropped when I looked out the window of his office. The private jet is getting prepped. 

OH.MY.LORD.

"DAD......TH...THE JET?!?!"

He gave me his best "Cool Dad" smirk. 

"THANK YOU DADDY! I LOVE YOU!"

I skipped down the hall to my room on the East wing of the house.

Living in the packhouse is convenient since all my friends do too. With that being said, they obviously all overheard my dad and I talking.

HELL YEAH, WE WERE EVESDROPPING ON THE ALPHA AND HIS DAUGHTER!

EEEEK! PRIVATE JET!

YES!

YEAH!

BOO-YAH!

Of course, the douchebag says boo-yah..

Screw you.

I could almost hear everyone chuckling. 

Now that we have the jet, we could get there earlier than ever! I stopped in front of my door and decided we would leave at 5.

Alright, you guys it's 3pm, let's get packed and meet at the jet in 2 hours tops that way we can have some time to get settled before the party!

*2 hours*

Time to head downstairs and fly out. Today is going to be soooooo great!

As I was walking down the stairs, I got hit by something hard.

Then the realization hit me.

"OW! FUCK! MOM, KATHERINE JUST HIT ME WITH HER STUPID TEXTBOOK!" Shit hurt like crazy. Who does this brat think she is? 

YOUR ONLY SISTER! And textbooks aren't stupid...it's all facts dumbass.

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD KAT! 

Even though Katherine hasn't turned yet, our bloodline is strong and we are able to do everything a fully matured wolf can do by the age of 5. Minus the shifting part though. She's 13 now and thinks she's the main bitch. That girl has had way too much fun in my head for the past 8 years. 

"Abria Matthews will you please watch your damn language in front of your sister."  

"Yeah! Watch your damn language Abria"  Wow, I hate her. I basically made sure she would turn into a better version of me so...ehhh I guess I'm proud.

"Wow, smooth Mom. Really." 

My mom just glared at me after she facepalmed herself. "How in the world did you two become so..so..UGH" 

Poor Mom, she's just a sweet soul. She's the type of Mom who's clumsy and forgetful, but when she gets pissed or serious about something....let's just say you would rather be at boot camp. Luckily she has a lot of patience. We don't see the scary Luna side of her very often. 

"Well, I'm going off to my mate search with the gang, sooooo bye love you guys, see you soon! Mom, don't argue, I already settled it with Dad. Try not to kill him! Or break anything! Don't cry! Or be mad..OKAY?OKAY. BYEEEE! MWAH!" I blew her a big kiss as I ran out the back door as fast as possible. Mom didn't want any of us to go. She thinks we should wait and let time and destiny work instead of going on a "search." 

Oh look I'm being greeted by all 5 of my friends' smirks.

Jake, Katie, Joel, Brett, and Stella.

Jake(19) is "the douchebag." He acts like a perfectionist and has a huge and annoying ego, but we love him.

Joel(17) and Brett(16) are brothers. They may be a year apart, but they almost look and act exactly like each other. You would think they were twins. They match the definition of a girls dream boy. If I didn't know my mate was out there, I would have settled for either one of them already. Hell, maybe even both.

Katie, Stella and I are THE three girls. We know how to have fun and live. Don't get us wrong though, we live like we're young, but we know our limits. Plus, If things go wrong, the guys protect us. 

We're also hot messes that have a way with guys. 

Don't worry, we're all still virgins. Growing up together we all agreed that we would never lose our virginities until we found our mates.

"What are we just standing here for? Let's go!" Jake was the first to break his smirk. He's the oldest at 19. Naturally, he's the most eager to find his mate. I feel kinda bad for his mate. Having to put up with him for the rest of her life? Yikes. But the Moon Goddess had bound to make the perfect match for all of us..right?

We all got in the jet. 

For the next 2 and a half hours in the air, we all decided to take a nap to gather more energy for the night.

"All right kiddos. Go have fun" Our pack pilot announced as we all woke up slowly.

"LEGGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jake jumped up yelling. 

"Can you calm down..we're going to check in with Alpha Clemson first," I said

"Why?" everyone said in unison like a robot..kinda creepy actually.

"I don't know, my dad just told me to go meet him before we do anything."

Everyone just looked understanding. No one questions the Head Alpha's orders that much. 

We all shifted into our wolves. 

Mine pure white of course. The others were the typical brown, grey, black mixture. 

Me being the strongest, I was in the front leading the run. 

About 10ft from the Darkmoon pack house we shifted back behind the trees and started walking toward their back porch.

We were immediately greeted by their Luna and a couple of warriors. She guided my friends into the kitchen for some pie. Cherry pie with whipped cream. 

Mmm~ I've missed this pie so much!

I never thought I would ever cheat on apple pie. -Joel