Chapter Ten: Leadership Issues

As I walked around I took note of my surroundings, the smell and sight of smoke, the whiskey and cigars on the table, the piano music played by Sans, the guns lain across the pool table, a revolver and a sniper rifle, the nighttime air drifting in through the window, the different colored suits and fedoras of the gang, I stood there drinking it all in until I heard Papyrus's voice coming from the office. "Human, could you please come here?" I did as he asked and walked towards the office. "Oh and by the way my name is Frisk." As I stepped in I noticed the mahogany desk that Papyrus was sitting at and also the marks and burns that resided on said desk, most likely from many years of stubbing out cigars. "What do you need Papyrus?" "Come in, and do sit please." I walked into the office and sat down in the chair in front of the desk. It was slightly wobbly but it was okay. "I wanted to talk about the gang, about the leader specifically." I was slightly curious what he was talking about. "You see I've been the leader here for three months and in that time I've realized that being the leader of a mafia is hard." I was confused about what he was getting at. "Well, also Toriel sent you here, and she trusts you which means I can trust you." I was starting to understand why he brought me here. "And I know you've only been here a small while, I feel like you could handle what I'm going to ask you." Now I knew what he was going to ask. "Do you think you could be the leader of our mafia?" I sat there and thought a moment, well why not? I'm eighteen so I am legally an adult, and what could be so hard about it? "Yes I think I can be the leader." I was about to go back into the main room but then I remembered something that I needed to ask him. "Hey Papyrus?" "Yes Frisk?" "When do I get my cool suit?"

-The new position in the gang fills you with DETERMINATION-