Chapter 1

Down a broken path a young girl slowly treaded. Her skin was pale and her crimson hair carefully framed her face. Her eyes resembled that of a cat: one was bright green, while the other was a deep blue. In her ears were multiple earrings and her hands were engraved with ancient marks, as was expected of a high-class witch. On her wrists were bracelets in the form of shackles that were meant to control her power and hide her presence. Her clothes were black and consisted of a pair of high boots, a mid-length dress and a long leather coat.
Next to the girl, two purple imps were swaggering along. They were small, barely reaching past her knee, with long tails and a golden earring in their left ears. Their eyes were completely red, both pupil and sclera, and their top lips covered their white jagged teeth, which would show every time they would smile their Cheshire-like grins.
"Hey, Mistress, are we done for the day?" The grinning little devil on the witch's left asked his master.
"Yes, Naro, we can go home now."
"Really? Cool! By the way, have you heard that some warlocks have moved into that old castle in the forest?" The other tiny imp asked with a mysterious tone of voice.
"No, but I don't really want to get involved with them to be honest."
"But what if we find your mate among them, Mistress?"
"Teo, I am not interested in doing that. I have plenty of excitement in my life; I don't need to go around looking for him. If I wanted to, I could cast a spell that would show me my mate, but I don't feel like complicating anything. I have plenty of time to do so before I die."
"Whatever you say, Mistress."
The girl rolled her eyes at the smug little imp and picked up her pace slightly.
"Let's hurry up; I want to reach the church before it gets dark. There are a lot of things in this forest that would love to catch me off-guard. They won't be able to do anything to me, but I don't feel like fighting at the moment. Not to mention I need to cast the spell on the chapel again. It has been half a year already."
They quickly arrived at the church's front steps. It was a grand structure that could easily have been built more than a century ago. It could even be called a cathedral. It was known to only a few, mainly nonhuman visitors. In the heart of the church was a sacred library, well, it was called that way. But in reality, it was the biggest library with the most extensive collection of mystical literature. It was more of a cursed library.
Behind the holy sanctuary was an enormous cemetery. Here many creatures were buried along with unsuspecting humans. In the center was a marble angel with its hands folded in prayer and a bloody ruby tear falling down its cheek. Around her neck was a golden Rosario with seven sacred stones in it.
The place was eerie and serene.
Every half a year a spell is cast on the place to protect the graves of the mythical creatures that are buried there as well as hiding the library to the naked eye.
The young witch made her way towards the cursed building, while the two young imps went off to play in the cemetery.
"They are centuries old and yet they still find fun in kicking over gravestones and making up silly puns with the names of the dead. Although that is fun, they are almighty demons for crying out loud. It's like seeing Lucifer and Satan frolicking in my backyard."
The girl made her way up the stairs, but stopped when she felt an unfamiliar presence in the building with her. Before she could undo her shackles, she was bound by a powerful anti-witch spell.
Five figures stood over the unconscious witch's figure lying on the floor. One of them motioned towards the door and picked up the girl's body.
They took her to a castle deep in the forest that had the Warlock King's mark and a big garden of blooming red roses, which were slowly covering the walls.
They carried her into the enormous structure and left her on a bed in the room of one of the members. They chained her to the bed and drew a magic circle around her to stop her from moving.
"We need to tell Yoongi and Namjoon that we got her. They can tell the King." A boy with bright orange hair said while looking at the witch.
His face showed displeasure with the whole situation. He hadn't wanted to capture the girl, but their King ordered them to for some unknown reason. None of them dared to go against his will, but they didn't understand what they needed her for and why they couldn't have simply asked her before using such extreme methods.
"I will go tell them." A boy with an exceptionally grim face said.
Usually the boy's face held a smile, so his troubled face added to the tension in the room.
Before he left, he turned around and said to the others:
"The rest of you stay with her in case she wakes up. King told us to draw that circle around her, but we all know that it inflicts horrible pain on the person that tries to get out. It's cruel. She is so young, she looks younger than Jungkook."
"She is younger than me, by about a year."
The room was engulfed in a deafening silence. But not for long....
The witch began to move and slowly opened her eyes. She sat up on the bed and looked around; carefully accessing the situation she was currently in. She noticed the chains and that her bracelets were nowhere to be seen. Only then did she lift her head and look straight into the eyes of the boy standing in front of her. He had bright red hair and was looking at her with a worried expression. She knew what they were. Her face twisted in annoyance.
"Warlocks...."
"Yes, we are. Please, just sit still, because the spell around you will hurt you. I bet that once the King talks to you we will let you go." The youngest boy quietly said.
"No, thanks."
The witch ripped off the chains and carefully stood up. She looked around and spotted her rings on the table not far away, but they were outside the circle. She knew that the circle could be broken if she simply poured some blood on the outer line, but she would need her ring in the form of a claw.
"This is going to hurt...."
The stepped out of the ring and was immediately stricken with searing pan spreading through her whole body, but she didn't really care. She stumbled towards her rings, while the boys could only watch. They were shocked that she hadn't fainted from the immense pain. She grabbed her rings and quickly returned to the circle.
"You got your jewelry, s-so how about you just calmly sit here and wait, okay?"
She looked at the boy who spoke to her and let out a faint chuckle.
She used her claw ring to cut her palm and quickly bend down to break the outer circle. She tried stretching her hand past the circle and succeeded in doing so without any pain. She smirked and quickly started on her way out of the building.
Without her shackles she could move so fast, it seemed as if she was moving through time and space. She heard voices talking between each other. They were searching for someone. They were familiar.
They were looking for her.
But before she knew it, she was surrounded.
An unfamiliar boy with blonde hair stepped out of the crowd around her.
"Please calm down and come with us to see King. He wishes to speak with you. Don't worry, we won't hurt you."
"A little late for that, don't you think?"
"Please, come with us."
"Okay...."
He motioned with his hand to follow him and she did. Behind her, the group of boys followed suit.
They arrived at a pair of enormous doors that were beautifully decorated. Two of the boys opened the doors and the blonde boy guided her by the hand into a big hall. It looked like a royal palace. At the top of the marble staircase in the middle of the room was a throne with a middle-aged man sitting on it.
"I am the Warlock King. I have something important to speak with you about, Ageha."

Author's note:
What do you think? Should I continue this story? Please answer in the comments.