finally!

After 3000 years of pure torture in the chambers of systematic of erudition that forces children like me to choke down words and numbers, I am finally free!

I was tagged by:
thechicfreak

"R u l e s :

You have to write ALL the rules.
You must answer 13 questions and make 13 more questions to be answered (by the people tagged)

You have 7 days to complete this.

Once completed, you must tag thirteen (13) people.
You can tag the person who tagged you back.

You have to say who tagged you."

I feel like I have forgotten one rule. Oh well.

Q u e s t i o n s:

1. What is the one thing you absolutely have to do before you die?
I would personally tell the assholes that hurt me "fuck you" and at the same time thank them for hurting me.

2. One movie that made you cry?
There were a lot of movies that made me cry but I would say "The Fault In Our Stars"

3. What is the best book you've ever read? (the kind that makes you put it down and stare at the wall for a moment)
I don't know, honestly. I've read a lot of books and I think that they were all good. But for now I would say "This Song Will Save Your Life" by Leila Sales.

4. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
England is the first on my list but I would choose America, especially New York.

5. What's the one thing you'd like to change about yourself?
My being weak and susceptible of what people think of me. It says one but, meh.