Chapter 2: The First day

Shadows POV

WOOF WOOF

I reached over to my alarm but instead found a slobbering kiss. I pat dally's head, by which he returns a goofy grin. I slowly make my way out of my comfy bed and go to the bathroom. I do my usual morning routine. Which consists of showering, brushing my teeth, and doing my hair and makeup. I leave the bathroom in only a towel and move to my walk in closet.

Today I decide to dress up a bit since it was my first day of sophomore year at a new school, since my father decided to move away from out hometown and my best friend. He always said "cheer up shadow!" ( note the irony). "You'll make friends in no time!" and being my gullible self I believed him.

I put on a peach colored dress with white flats and a bow in my natural wavy hair.

As I walk downstairs for breakfast, I hear an ear piercing scream. Grabbing the closest thing within reach-a stuffed teddy bear- and make my way towards the scream.

When I walk into the crime scene I notice my sisters room is full of clothes being thrown from her closet. Being only 14 and in 8th grade, she's the total opposite of me. Cady has short platinum blonde hair that has lost all it color due to all the hair dyes. Sparkling brown eyes that could pierce through your soul. She was a total girly girl.

"What's going on in here?" I asked

"It's the first day of school and I have nothing cute to wear!" She screams in worry

"But you have thousands of clothes!"

"But I can't wear them on the first day of school! I have to make an impression!"

"You can borrow something from my closet."

"I will never wear your clothes not even if it depends on my life." She said

Ouch that one stung

"Ok you have 10 minutes and then I'm leaving you to walk to school."

Since my parents are too busy for us, I became like a mother to Cady.

I always drive Cady to school, considering our school was grades 8-12.

I walk to the kitchen only to find my older brother Chad.

We almost look like twins. He is tall about 6'4 and has jet black hair. The only difference is that he has blue greenish eyes with little gold specks that could only be seen up close.

"Hey shadow I made breakfast!" He exclaimed

Chad Is the best cook that in know even more that my mother.

"Oh my god I love you!" I sloppily kiss his cheek while he pushes me off his lap on to the cold tile floor.

"Ow." I get up and fill my plate up with the mouth watering food.

Our breakfast was like any other day. A few jokes here and there.

"Time to go Cady!"

Cady jumps into my car.

Our family wasn't rich per say but we weren't poor either. My grandfather owned this recording studio which I always go to and mess around.

The drive to school only took 20 minutes. As soon as we arrive Cady jumps out of the car in excitement.

I sigh as I watch her prance into the building. I grab my backpack and head into school only to await my worst nightmare.