Secrets in the castle!?!

Thanks for being so patient and supporting me with this book. Even though I'm not the best writer, I promise to try harder.

Prince Williams Pov

"Mother, you shouldn't worry so much about me taking the throne. Father will get better. Wait until the doctor from Europe arrives and treats him; even if I am of age to take the throne, how can I? When I can't even trust anyone in the palace, ladies want me for money and power, while dukes want to get on my good side. People are greedy and don't care what they must do to get my authority." The prince sighed. He didn't want his life to be miserable with no one to trust in the entire kingdom; you had to be innovative yet think ahead of your opponent. His father made him play chess to work on his mind.

"I know this must be hard for you, William. Your father was the same way when he took the throne from your late grandfather. God rest his soul, but your father didn't warm up to me when we got married; it took him two months before he did anything with me. I had to prove my trust, and you'll find a beautiful young lady like that. Now, the Wellington family will be arriving. Their youngest daughter, Katherine, will be staying in the castle. I have heard of the rumors going around about you sleeping with a woman. Why don't you tell them it is a lie." His mother placed her hand on his cheek. "You're not that type of man."

William looked at his mother before moving her hand off his cheek. "Why does it matter!?! I couldn't care what the people thought of me as long as I was a good ruler who cared about my private life. I will walk around. I'll meet the Wellingtons later, Mother." He left the room before his mother had another thing to say. He was bored with his life and what it was to walk down the hallways when he felt someone run into him.

"ow, I hit a wall." He heard the female's soft and feminine voice. He chuckled.

She rubbed her face before gasping; after meeting his gaze, he bent down to assist her and see if she was alright.

"I'm sorry, my Lady. Are you quite alright? You seem like you are in a state of shock." He stared at her face. She looked like a goddess with her long black hair and soft coca skin pinned up into a bun. Her eyes were beautiful, and she pulled him in. He caressed her cheek with his thumb. She felt familiar to him like he'd met her before. "Do I know you from somewhere?"

"Umm..." He watched her while she tried to answer her question. He had to know if they'd met before. Was she the woman in his dreams lately, or did he have a strong attraction to her. "can you help me find my mother....?"

He was disappointed that she didn't answer his question, nor did she know who he was. He would help her cause he felt something when he touched her. It made his life exciting and not dull.

"Sure. What is your mother's name?"

"Roselene Elizabeth Wellington"

He looked at her; she was the daughter his mother had been talking about. He imagined her to be a bit bratty and had a considerable temper, but she was lovely like a flower and smooth like his European cotton sheets.

"Oh, I know her quite well. Do I have the honor of knowing your name, Ladyady?"

"It's Katherine Ashley Wellington. Thank you for helping me. I do not know your name." She replied as he helped her up and dusted off her clothes.

"How rude of me. I am the crown Prince William James Kingsworth." He smiled and placed a soft kiss on her hand.

There you go, guys. Prince Williams Pov.

So, should I continue Katherine's or Williams's for the next chapter?

Sorry, it took so long.

Please share and support. Thank you.