Chapter 1

Y/n's pov
I hated my parents and they hated me.
They said I was useless and my paintings are crap.
I didn't really care about what they said.
I read and drew not caring about what they thought.
I sat near the fireplace and read my book.
"Dear Juliet I want you to never leave my sight and never leave our relationship in ashes as it is too important to me." Romeo passionly wrote thinking about his one and only.
(A/n Romeo and Juliet are not my characters they are Shakespeare's thank you)
I wish this would happen to me but my parents said that I'll never find love and they never let me out of the house.
So I'll forever be alone.
My mother and father walked in.
"Y/n we need to talk." Dad said
"Serious talk." Mum said they sat on the couch and stared at me with hateful eyes.
"Darling." Mum tried to say straining.
"We want you to never return now get your stuff and get out." Dad said smiling.
I ran to my room smiling.
THIS IS MY CHANCE TO GET AWAY FROM THESE RETARDS!!!
I laughed at the thought.
I put my only black jacket on and my beanie and gloves I found them the other day no one ever came to pick them up so I claimed them no harm done. My parents never would of got them for me.
I packed all the little clothes I had and grabbed huggles he's the only thing I had though all this abouse.

He was my sisters she died of a sickness.
She made a will that favoured me but all of her stuff was sold but lil huggles.
I put my hair up in a plat and grabbed my bag that had huggles in it then went down stairs.
I put the finger at them for the last time then left.
As soon as I shut the door I heard giggling and moaning.
"Oh god." I said then left.
My Ex-parents told me to never go to mt Ebott.
I walked on the trail that has been abandoned for many decades or longer.
I walked up to the top were a whole was.
Maybe there's a exit? And I can explore the cave!
I jumped in and landed on a bed of flowers.
A goat lady walked up to me wearing revealing clothes.

"Hey kid!" She said wickly

I quickly ran away and saw a house and ran into the house and ran into the basement.
"Heyyyy kidddooo comeee outttt comeee outtt where everrr you areeee!~" she sung in a sing song voice.
I saw a door and quickly opened it and ran away and saw two skeletons.

I quickly panicked then everything went white.
Holy what a day!