Chapter 3

Y/n pov
I was waiting for ink to come back.
He was taking a while he said then I should let my imagination go wild.
So I wrote a little story on the floor with the pen ink gave me.
He said that if I say "come alive" the drawing came alive.
I drew a door and though of a AU sans told me all of them and how he made them.
He said each one repents his personality and I was in his lust one and he said that it never comes out it always stay deep within his soul him hoping to never come out.
I don't understand what lust was mum nor dad never told me.
I drew underfell In the door frame.
"Come alive!" I said then the door looked real.
I grabbed the door nob and opened it.
I was in the underground again.
I saw a little flower wearing a leather jacket and it was glaring at me.
"Hello little flower!" I smiled and shook it's leaf.
"Howdy I'm flowey." He smiled.
"In this world it's kill or be killed and I can't take it anymore.." He cried.
I patted his head and smiled.
"Want to come with me?" I asked.
He nodded and smiled.
"There's a lot of monsters that will take you and make you their slave." He frowned.
"I can protect myself." I smiled then put flowey into a flowerpot that just happened to be convently there.
I picked him up and put him in my bag with mr huggles.
I remembered the place.
I ran into the house and went though the door in the basement and went out into the cold winter night.
It was snowing and it made me smile.
Being out of the antivoid was nice after a while.
I saw a tall and small skeleton they didn't look nice but last time I didn't give them a chance so i'll give them a chance.
I walked up to them and said hi
They looked at my cat ears and tail and smiled wickedly.

I walked up to them and said hiThey looked at my cat ears and tail and smiled wickedly

Everything went black and white and I turned into a f/c heart

"Kid be careful!" Flowey shouted with worry.
I doughed all the attacks the tall skeleton was throwing at me and one hit me.
It hurt so much I fainted.
"snake? SNAKE? SNAKKKEEE?! Oh sorry wrong game." A guy said
"Don't take her away!" Flowey shouted then I couldn't hear anything and everything was black.