Asking You

Days go bye and our conversations are increasing. We know each other and feel like we are best friends [even if I want more]

I know you like to discuss your boyfriend with me, but I can't help get jealous and envious of that lucky man. I want to be the person. I want to call you mine.

Out of the blue at 11:30 on a Tuesday, you call me. I immediately answer and get a whir wind of happiness, but that soon dwindles away by what you say, "He... B-B-Broke up... with.. me.."

After those words left your mouth, I immediately responded "I'll be over in 10 minutes." I'll get dressed and head over in no time.

After I arrived, I walked in to you lying on your couch with your head in your hands while crying. I sat next to you and pulled you close. Your smell was intoxicating and you this close to me was overwhelming. We sat like that for hours until we both fell asleep.

That morning you said to me "Thank you... for umm... coming over and.. helping me.."
"Anytime."

Before I was about to turn your front door handle, you spoke "Wait... Mariah.. wait."

I turned around to see you next to me, grabbing my hand. The electricity in my hand began to serge through my body.

"Stay... stay with me.. please."

"Maryann.. I can't.. I won't be able to control my self..."

"Then don't...."

Your words surprised me and made me feel realived. I walked over to you and put my hand on the side of your head and pulled you in so close, close enough that our lips almost touched. I felt your breath mixing with mine. It felt... right. She was so short and I was so tall... as she was 4'10 and I was 5'6. For females I'm tall and she's short.

I whispered "Maryann... it's been so long that I've felt the desire to have you with me. I've liked you for so long. Maryann I want you. I.... need you. Maryann, will you be mine, will you be my girlfriend?"

=====================================

While this is a story about Maryann and Mariah, I as the author know the real Maryann out there, who is reading this... I have a message for the real Maryann.

Maryann, the moment I met you, you changed my life. Through all our ups and downs, my feelings have remained the same.

Maryann, you are beautiful, smart, clumsy, optimistic, crazy, amazing.. just.. Perfect.

Maryann, you are the only one that I want. You're the only one I need.

Maryann, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?