Jealousy

Toy Bonnies POV:
The day was like any day... Boring z I was bored out of my endoskeleton I felt like falling asleep. Toy Chica was blabbering about W. Foxy as always, but one word caught my ear "He's crushing" I instantly got up to listen to the conversation. Chica was explaining (may I add with a lot of detail) her "date" with Foxy, I rolled by eyes in disbelief as I knew foxy would never go out with someone like Toy Chica. But when it was show time I started to wonder, maybe I was wrong and Foxy did fall in love with Chica. I sighed as I continued to play for the children.
At the end of show time I lay my head down on the cold stage, I was wondering about things I can't explain. I saw toy Chica going to the empty room as I left to my resting place, Reading for another day of misery.

Toy Chicas POV:
In the morning I was gushing all about Foxy as I knew Bonnie was behind me, you see Bonnie has a crush on Foxy but we all know that I'm the perfect match for Foxy. So after the show I went to the empty room, I grabbed a empty bottle and started to create a love potion to make Foxy fall in love with me. And I would unleash it right in front of Bonnie. I'm a genius aren't I *laughs*

Hope you enjoy if you did please leave a like or comment if you have some advice!