The Invention (Noelle's POV)

So I was sitting in the kitchen when I heard something whirring from Strawberry's room. It didn't sound like her computer but like a high powered machine. With a wiz kid like her, it wouldn't surprise me at all. It was constant, loud and getting a little annoying. So I finally got up and went to her room to see what it was. I hesitated to open her door when sudden blue flashes of light flickered from the small crack underneath the door. Once the light went off I decided to slowly creep in and hope she wouldn't notice me. Well, luck wasn't on my side. I tripped, landing on her toolbox and getting a tape measurer to the face. She wasn't startled by it at all, she just laughed at my failure and turned to me with a smirk on her pale face, being illuminated by the blue light from whatever that machine was.

"You might want to watch your step, I don't need you falling into an unfinished product. Though it wouldn't be my fault because you intruded into my room." She said blankly, just peering at me through her goggles. She wasn't keeping her invention a secret I guess, she left her door unlocked, she wasn't quiet about it either.

I decided to ask her about the machine, I regretted asking as she spun around quickly, slapping me in the face with her long brown hair.
"It's actually something you actually will be interested in. You and a few others kept babbling on about how awesome it would be to be a part of some of your favorite games. Well this baby right here can make that possible! Just pop in a game and up to 6 players can be teleported straight into it!" She shrugged. "The only problem is a small bug...you have to finish the game to be teleported back into reality. So you would have to be extremely skilled. But even then, a usual game could take up to 4-6 hours to compete in one sitting."

The more she continued, the more I stared at the machine in pure amazement. I smiled, wrapping an arm around my sister-in-laws shoulders. "Ya know....me and a few others could test your machine out for you...I mean, I'm a skilled player and Cherry is just as good as me. Michelle and Aurora are kick ass as well. Just as long as its not a shooting game...Cause, ya know, they don't have great aim." I smiled wide as she glared at me from the corner of her eyes. I know I basically just signed up to be her Guinea Pig but come on! I can play some of my favorite games!

Strawberry seemed hesitant, but smiled at me with a devilish grin. The glow from the machine didn't make it any better. She slipped out from my grasp and watched as I fell on the toolbox again. With a nearly demonic tone to her voice, she helped me up and handed me a plug. "Fine, go find a game, and get back to me with two other players. Make it quick before I change my mind. And please, make it a game that isn't more than 3 hours long."

I hopped to the door in excitement! I knew exactly which game to play. Now I just needed to convince Cherry and another person to play pokemon with me...