8

baylees pov

"alright kiddies time to go to sleep." Nash says pushing us to our rooms.

me and hayes look at each other and shrug.

"Nash its 9:30." hayes says looking at the time on his phone.

"exactly, me and cam are having a 'welcome' party at 10 and there can't be little kids like you around" he says gesturing to us.

I laugh "Nash we're 14 I think we're old enough to go to a party."

"speak for yourself im turning 15 in a week!" hayes grumbles rolling his eyes.

"still we don't want you two running around while there is 100 high/drunk/horny teens running around!" Nash yells shoving us into hayes' room and locking it.

hayes runs to the door and jiggles the handle.

"he fucking locked it!" hayes groans.

"yeah no shit" I mumble sitting down on hayes' bed.

"well, we have to get out" he says looking around.

"aha" he says pointing to the bathroom door that went from this bedroom to mine.

"wow grier you smarter than you look" I say chuckling.

he smirks and we walk through to my room.

"nice room"

"nice face"

"nice ass"

"nice nostrils"

"nice eyes"

"enough hayes" I say laughing.

I walk through my bedroom door because Nash is fucking dumb and didn't lock it.

but boy was he right, for the 30 minutes we were locked in there, a lot of people showed up, there was drugs on the coffee table, alcohol on the kitchen counter, and couples making out everywhere.

"woah," hayes mumbles walking beside me,"this is what a high school party is like"

i laugh at his amusement.

he hooks his arm around my waist as we walk around, many people greeting us because of our very popular older siblings.

"Baylee fucking Dallas?!" I hear Sammy wilk yell.

"Sammyyyy hey" I say awkwardly walking over to him.

"how are you?" he. says pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"good, how about you last time i saw you was like, a year ago!" I laugh

"I've been good, how bout you and grier over here, he treatin you right?" he playfully punches hayes' arm.

"yeah, what about stas? is she here?" I say

"hm? oh yeah she over there!" he says pointing to the fake blonde.

I run over and put my hands over her eyes "guess who?" I say in a deep voice.

she turns around and squeals

"Baylee!" she yells pulling me into a very very tight hug.

"i missed you!" I say into her shoulder.

"i missed you too! we haven't seen each other in ages! i tried to text you but you never answered" she says frowning

"I know I know, Cameron dropped my phone in the hot tub last week so I had to get a new one" I say giggling.

"classic cam, well you have my number so text me and I'll ttyl" she says giving me one last hug before waving and walking away.

-

whaaaaat multiple updates woah
vote/comment/share