The truth

Karmins pov

"Weeeeeellllll you seeeeeeeeee....." oh shiz, here it comes, the most fake story I have ever heard.... "We were just wondering if you wanna go the lunch with some friends tomorrow..... Wanna join?????"

Hmmmmm, this sounds fishy.... Or is that just me... No I just took a shower, maybe it's the fish for dinner.... Whatever it is... I don't like it.

"Sure maybe it will be fun" and after I said that, I saw the biggest grin on there faces..... Wow that's just creepy.

"Guys I'll be right back" with that I dashed out the door to my mum, even thought I have known her for a little while I still like to call her my mum, she's amazing!!!! "Mum can I have guest over tomorrow?" I can see in her eyes that she wants to ask my something but can't. "sure sweety" ok, now that I have her approval.... Now I can make some other friends... And I need some more friends since I'm starting school soon.

I walk up to my room thinking about I should invite for my 'get together'..... I don't know and I don't care.... Maybe I should leave this up to dd and Kc.... Or maybe tamb-

As I was mumbling my thought to myself I end up bumping into someone....

I look up and I see big brown eyes staring back at me.... It was a boy, he was attractive all the way around, he looked fit and hot. no doubt in my Mind he has a girlfriend. "princess I am so sorry!! I did not see you there!" He got up and offered me a hand. I grabbed his hand and yanked myself, practically Inches away from his face. "it's ok and you don't have to call me princess, you can just call me karmin" I said, I backed up aways from his face to get a better look up close... And let me tell you he was cute. "well I'm sorry again princ, I mean karmin, I'm Austin, Austin mahone, lovely to me you"

Then it finally hit me... Austin mahone, that one guy that produced the most amazing song say your just a friend! He was amazing and ever since that song, I've always wanted to meet him! Well I probably look like a dumb girl for not respond for like a minute! say something to him!! " Uh... It's lovely to meet you too Austin" I can tell he was gonna be here for a while. I could see it in his eyes that he's holding something back. I put on most fake smile I had to show him tht I will not fangirl, I'll fan girl later! I can tell he's deep in thought about something else too, like it's bugging him to tell me but just can't! I hate when that happens to me!!! It's stinks!

"Uh Austin I'm having a small get together soon, you should come over!" then a huge grin appears on his face, like a kid on Halloween getting candy! "sure id love to come, just gimme the details and I'll be there!" as I was gonna tell him he grabbed my phone out of my hand and typed in his phone number! OMG!! FANGIRL MOMENT!!! No karmin don't... Not in front of him! "I have to leave now so just text me the details, and maybe we could grab a coffee if you wanna! just let me know!" and with that he winked at me and walked past me, his cologne hit my nose and it smelled so good!! I smiled and walked up back to my room.

When I walk up to my room, I see people with serious faces.... ok this is fishy! "Hey guys guess wat!!!" I scream at them, "what is it?" a huge smirk grows on my face "I just met Austin mahone.... the Austin mahone!!!" I practically was jumping up and down from all the excitement! "that's so awesome, now tell me was he got in person??" asked Kc, I smile and nod my head. man I'm so lucky!!

"Karmin, the queen wants to speak soon" and with that the butler walked out, geez every heard of privacy... I follow the butler to wear mum is, she looked very nervous,

"Mum, are you ok? What's going on?" she looked up at me with worry in her eyes, oh man this can't be good! "sweetie I know your very smart for you age but you father wants you to go back to high school.... and I heard about what happened in high school for you....." With that memories started to flood back on what

'Flashback'

"Ooooooh look it's the towns ugly girl!"

"Wear does she bye her clothes? The garbage?"

All these insults were being yelled at me as I walk to my locker to get my books, i push my glasses up and and put my combination in.

Ad I was walking away someone bumped into me causing me to drop al of my books "watch it loser"
"Sorry. I whisper, I pick up my books and pull my jacket sleeves to cover my hands, as I walked in the classroom, things were being thrown at me and people would spit out words like 'whore' or 'nerd' which is fine cause I am a nerd

As I walked to my seat someone trips me and the whole class breaks out Into laughter, and as the happens the bell rings starting first period. As the teacher walks in and noticed me on the ground

"Miss Karmin.... get up... NOW , you are being a distraction to the class, out!!!"

And so I took my books and went to the bathroom stalls and learned everything in there, I had no friends except for tambo, Kc, and dd, but they were at another school, so I was all by myself...

'End of flashback'

As I snap back to reality, I realize mum is still standing there with worry and guilt in her eyes..... I have to do this.

" It's ok mum, I don't mind going back to school, maybe I won't get kicked out of class this time..." And with that I fake chuck left and walk away... Great I start school in one day and I already know it's gonna be a life in hell......

............................................................................................................................................

Ok so I have so many apologies to you guys out there, I have just been so distracted! Golfing, running, school.... Guys, but nvm that, I'll keep updating now that I have more free time, I have the most best idea for this book, and I know your gonna love it!!

Loves you all!!

-Kc