PhotoBombed J-Wheezy By Big Al

Joey's POV

"Yeah we're going to a show!" I say excitedly.

"YAY!" Caleb and Alan cheer.

"Even though we're already here." Chad says vaguely.

"Dude, stop being such a party pooper.." Alan tells Chad.

"Well sorry, just stating the obvious fact." Chad replies.

"Well don't Chad. Because we all knew that was a pretty obvious fact.. Plus we all knew that Joey was just joking around." Caleb responds back.

Suddenly I hear the announcer come on the microphone. 

"Shhhh, we're about to be announced on stage!" I tell them.

"Wahoo!" Chad fakely cheers.

We we're then announced to go out on stage. So I ran out from backstage first because I was so pumped to go sing to all the fans. Plus I was just waiting for our female lightbulbs to just fangirl over me and scream "I love you Joey!". Then after I ran out the rest of the guys ran out. Caleb came over me, then Chad, and finally Alan.

I then screamed into my microphone to everyone "Are you excited?"

They all screamed back in response. Then I asked them again, and they screamed even louder. And I asked one last time to test them and to see how loud they can scream. 

And then all the lightbulbs screamed back as loudly as they possibly could... 

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I then screamed back into the microphone "Then let's do this!!"

~~~THIS TIME SKIP WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHADWICK~~~

It was near the middle of the show and we had just started a new song from the ESCAPE album. And currently Chad was singing one of his solos in one of songs Run Away so I took my opportunity. So I decided this was an opportunity to take an audience selfie with a few lightbulbs in the front row. And just as I was about to take the picture..... 

Alan ran up and photobombed me. While he was singing. 

But when he quickly jumped into the photo frame thus bumping into me. He made the picture a little blurry. Also when I took the picture I was a bit shocked that he did this, so I made a weird face.

~~~Another "Time Skippy" To After The Show~~~

The show was finally over and  so we all waved goodbye as we exited the stage. After that we immediately went to the break room. I walked into the room first followed by the rest of the guys. I went over, jumped onto the red leather lounging chair, and got on my Instagram. I decided to go and post that picture I took during the show where Alan photobombed me. I then captioned it "Wow @/alanpowell10... Nice timing bro!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay I'm sorry I haven't updated this in a while... But I've been busy with life away from social media!! Plus I was kinda grounded from my phone and computer. :/

But at least I got an update out there.

And yes I know I that this imagine doesn't doesn't follow the actual caption from this photo on Instagram and neither does the first one I did... But I'm just going by the picture. I just doing these short imagines based on the picture not the caption. Just to let you guys know that.

Anyways.......

This picture was sent to me by my best buddy, CorinnaD!! So you can thank her for this update!! :P

I hope you guys enjoyed this and please comment give this a vote!! :D

Because I would genuinely appreciate it!!! :3

Thanks for reading!! ;)

-Big Al