You turning him on

Fluff but no smut. You turn him on, nothing more. Enjoy!

Dean

You looked down at baby. she was a beautiful car. But she was dirty. You took up the sponge from the bucket full of water and stated rubbing the car. Dean sat outside on a bench. When he looked up he saw you. You wears some high waisted black shorts, a white bikini top and your hair in a high ponytail. He licked his lips when he saw you rub baby. His baby. He lowered the book in his hands and continued to watch you.

You dipped the sponge in the bucket and the water splashed up on your body. Your shorts got wet and your over body shined in the sunshine. You started to rub the car again until the last dirt was gone. You smiled at your work before someone came up behind you. You where about to fight the person until you heard his familiar husky voice in your ear "baby looks clean. Thank you. But you on the other hand look pretty wet, why don't you let me clean you up". You felt your panties damp and felt his boner against your leg. you turned around to face him. "Dean, I'd love that". He winked and took you in his arms and carried you to your bed.

Sam

You tried an other yoga position. A harder one. You let out a small weird noise when you felt your muscles stretch out. This made you really relaxed. You did yoga when you didn't hunt. It was amazing.

Sam sat and tried to read a book when he heard a noise from you. He looked up and saw you on your yoga mat. He gulped when he saw you bending in front of him in your small shorts and sport bra. Your ass looked so round and perfect and he felt himself grow. This is why he never were in the same room as you when you did yoga. You had no idea what you did to him. But he couldn't walk a away now. It was to late, the damage was already done.

When you were done you took your water bottle as took a big sip. When you turned around you saw Sam. Then you saw the big bugle in his pants and smiled. "Are you really that excited to talk to me?", you asked and kissed him.
Your words turned him into his other self and he lifter you up and carried you to your bed.