8- Leaving forever...

•Holly's pov•

"Holly that's not normal!", My aunt yelled.

"He loves me he promised to never hurt me", I yell back at her.

"Holly he doesn't love you, his sickness does!", She screams

"I'm not surprised uncle Tim wanted to leave you so fast. YOUR A FUCKING BITCH!", I said and she looked at me, her face full of anger then it happened. She slapped me.

It hurt like hell. I grabbed my cheek and looked at her in pure fear.

"H-holly I-I didn't mean-"

"Save it, I hate you", I said and grabbed the keys running to the car. I need his comfort.

•••

I pull up to the building which seems to be the only place I am now at 24/7.

I walk in and the receptionist stops me. "Holly your aunt is off today so why are you here?", She asks confused.

"I just need to speak with Julian"

"Honey I'm sorry but he's busy today"

"Please?", I beg.

"Okay honey"

•••

"Baby it's okay tell me what happened"

"She didn't believe you love me she said only your sickness loves me"

"What the fuck does she know about love when her ass is single!", he was getting angry.

"Julian calm down please", I plead

"No one will ever hurt you or make you sad as long as I'm around and I promise you that. I will never hurt you, I love you", he says placing his hand on the cheek my aunt slapped me on causing me to wince in pain.

"Where did this bruise come from?"

"Nothing Julian, I'm fine"

"Holly I said where did this bruise come from!?"

"My aunt"

"She hurt you?"

"Y-yeah"

His face was red with anger. "she will pay".

"Julian can we lay down I'm tired",

"Of course baby"

•••

•Julian's pov•

I did it.

Do I regret it?

No.

I enjoyed it really. The way she screamed like someone would hear her and the way she pleaded for me to stop just fired me up.

But the way she laid so limp. Her blood pouring out. Her skin so very pale made me notice. I'm a monster but I love it.

•••

•Holly's pov•

I opened my eyes and noticed Julian asleep in front of me. he is very attractive really. I smiled at the way his always seemed to look perfect. I reached my hand out to touch it but Julian opened his eyes and smiled at me and I returned it. "good morning Baby, did you sleep well?", he asks

"Yes", I reply smiling.

"Good baby", he says leaning into kiss me but I wasn't a light kids it was rough.

He moved his body so he was on top of me. His lips traveled from my lips to my neck. "Julian", I moaned as he bit down on my neck. I ran my hands through his hair as his hands skimmed my body.

"Take it off", he says pulling at my shirt and I obey.

"Good girl", he smirks and places his lips back on mine. he plants kisses all the way down my body stopping at the top of my shorts.

*skip that bc I'm a child of god*

I watched as our chests rose high and low very quickly.

"I love you so fucking much Holly", he says in between breathes.

"I love you too baby", I say and try to fix his hair which was sweat matted to his forehead.

"I should get heading home before my aunt calls the police"

"Okay baby"

I kissed him then quickly got dressed but the pain In between my legs was not so lovely. Julian hates gentle.

•••

I pulled up in front of my house to see cops and ambulances and fear struck me hard on this one. I jumped out of the car and ran for the house but a police officer stopped me.

"I'm sorry miss but this is a crime scene and we can't have little kids coming in and running it so could you please step back"

"My aunts in there, I'm going in there", I say crying and push past the cop running into the house.

It was awful there was blood everywhere. I looked everywhere for my aunt but I couldn't find her. I look outside to see her on stretcher.

I could feel the room get darker and darker then I fell.

•••

•Jovani's pov•

Holly Hasn't spoken to me at all and I'm very worried. I decided I should go visit her and check up on her.

I was making my way to her house but I froze when I saw all the police and paramedics. I got out of the car and ran to see what happening. I asked one of the neighbors who was outside.

"Do you know what happened to the family that lives here?"

"I guess they got murdered",

Mt heart stopped. "Holly", I screamed and ran past the police and into the house and there she was standing there. I was so relieved.

Then she blacked out and I quickly raced over to her picking her up. one of the paramedics put her on a stretcher and loaded her in the back of the ambulance. I tryed to get in but one of the paramedics stopped me. "I'm sorry sir but only family can ride in the back", he says

"I-I'm her boyfriend", I lied.

"Okay"

•••

Okay so I wanted a better update so here ya go~Angel😉

"