Chapter 19

I walk in and see my dad in anger...he looks at me the same way he looked at me back then.

"Why the HELL are you in my house?!" I shout at him...

"I was worried about you!" He yells at me.

"Yeah right...your probably getting drunk....while I am having the best week I've had in a long time." I snap at him.

He throws the first punch he misses...I hit him in the gut and in the jaw.

"I've taught you well," he tells me with a grin while running his jaw..

"That's not all...." I say as I drop kick him. "I've learned a few things."

He rubs the back of his head. He comes at me with a couple of punches, I dodge some of them but they still do hit hard.

"I have to admit you've grown a lot stronger than the last time we fought," he tells me with a grin.

"Thanks, it has to deal with people that deserve it..like you." I says as I knee him in the gut.

I throw my punches at him he dodges. I  grab his fist and a out of the corner of my eye I see Adrian and Thea looking out the door. It catches me off guard and he gets me in the face...

My dad walks toward them.... "Well...who are these little ones he says with an evil smile.

"Leave them out of this is it's just you and me." I tell him... He doesn't listen he walk toward them....they run behind me.

I through punches at my dad they hit him harder than I hit those kids at school. It make him fall backwards hitting the staircase. He looks pissed Adrian and Thea are still behind me...he tries to get to them but wouldn't allow it. I didn't care how hard he hit me....my priority is to keep them from getting hurt. Punches keep flying left and right Adrian and Thea are scared out of their minds.

My dad just stares at me and the bruises that have came....it's like he almost forgot about the fight....but something inside him snaps.

"I want you two to go upstairs okay," I tell them...the both go upstairs....no questions...

My father comes and charges at me and I get knocked into the bookshelf....I hit the book shelf and fall onto the floor. I'm on my knees trying to get up I hear the bookshelf wobbling and it falls right on top of me..

Everything is a little fuzzy but I can see Adrian on his knees and his big blue eyes full of tears...with all of my strength I wipe the tears out of his eyes.."Everything....is going to....be alright.." I say trying to stay. Thea looks at me and she starts crying,"I just found you I don't want to loose you.."

"You....won't...okay..." I tell her..
I see people come into the room it looks like Nathan, Emilie, and Maverick....I feel weight coming off my body....they must've pushed the bookshelf back into place....Nathan is calling for help...I think. I see Emilie comforting Thea and Adrian....and Maverick's hazel eyes full of tears as he puts me in his arms....I wipe tears off his face...

"I loved and I loved and I lost you, I loved and I loved and I lost you, I loved and I loved and I lost you..." He whispers to me.

"And....it hurts...like hell..." I finish for him....with the last of my breathe...then everything turns black....as everything slips away from my grasp.