Just once more. (Jeff the killer+O.C oneshot)

Aria knocked on Jeff's door, praying that this time, he'd actually answer.

The killer seemed like he'd hated her, like he wanted nothing to do with her. She'd gotten along with every other Creepypasta in the house hold, even Jane! But she couldn't seem to win over Jeff's attention, let alone friendship.

But tonight, she'd try one more time. She turned to look at her reflection in the hall mirror. She studied her long, curling black hair and large blue eyes, her pale skin standing out against the black tank top and mini skirt. She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"What do you want?" Aria jumped and spun around. Jeff was leaning against the door frame, his pale skin glittered with water droplets having just gotten out of the shower. He was wearing only a white towel around his waist.

"I- I just wanted to talk." She stammered, trying to look anywhere but his exposed chest. He waved arm in a sweeping motion, moving aside to let her into his room. Cautiously, she stepped in, Jeff not far behind her.

"Well?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Why do you hate me so much?!" She blurted, immediately regretting it after. Jeff looked at her, studying her face.

"I don't hate you." He mumbled, looking down at his toes.

"You just don't particularly like me." Aria grumbled.

"Don't be stupid and jump to conclusions." Jeff snapped then sighed, running a hand through his still damp hair.

"Then what is it? Do I annoy you?! Am I just that aggravating that you have to leave the room every time I enter?! That you have to ignore me and push me away?" She screamed.

"You're an idiot." Was all he said. Aria deflated. She felt like she'd lost the only important battle in life and her heart swelled with shame and regret.

"I see." She spoke quietly before straightening up to leave. She straightened her skirt and nodded at Jeff. She was just about to leave when Jeff's arm shot out, blocking her exit.

"I never said you could leave." He said, standing in front of the door completely.

"I thought I was an idiot who was an aggravation to be around." Aria scoffed.

Jeff seemed to shake with either rage or frustration. He roughly grabbed her hair and slammed her back against the door. "Jeff! What the hell?!" Aria was scared. She was always intimidated by Jeff and now, he was frightening her. But she was careful not to show it, instead, she stares defiantly at Jeff's unblinking eyes.

He pushed his body against hers, making movement impossible. He got close to her face and opened his mouth like he was about to say something, but he snapped it shut quickly.

"Aw fuck it." He exhaled heavily before crashing his lips onto hers.

"Mmfh?!" She made a surprised noise which Jeff chuckled at. Jeff let go of her hair and moved one hand to the crook of her neck, the other went to her waist.

Aria went into a dazed state. Her eyes closed and her body relaxed against his. His lips weren't cold and clammy, nor were they chapped and dry. They were soft, and really, really warm. But it was over too soon. He pulled away and leaned his forehead against hers.

"I definitely do not hate you." He whispered.

She wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying, all she could feel was the butterflies in her stomach, and the tingling in her thighs. She wanted him to kiss her again. She wanted to feel that warmth again.

"Jeff..." She breathed. She put one hand on the back of his neck and the other through his hair. "One more." She whispered, bringing his head down to hers.

He tightened his grip around her waist and held her close, so close that he lifted her a few inches off the ground.

She closed her eyes and kissed him. It started out as a small peck, but then the kiss became stronger and more lustful. His tongue slipped into her mouth and poked around, occasionally sliding against hers. Aria tilted her head and deepened the kiss even further, earning a moan into her mouth from Jeff.

Her whole body was buzzing. It felt like she was freezing and on fire at the same time. But in a way, it felt good. Now she knew why she was so desperate to get his attention, why she felt like she had to prove herself to him.

Jeff pulled away again, panting. But Aria wasn't done. "Stop pulling away." She whispered. "Just once more..."

THE END