Chapter 1

"Lydia!!!" her sister Violet yelled. "Wake up! First day of Highschool." Violet huffed and grabbed Lydia's blanket and Lydia rolled off with her blanket. Lydia a hit the ground and moaned. "Im up im up." Violet giggled at her sister "Ha you look like a bug now." Lydia struggled to get out of the blanket. She finally got free. "Moms making us french toast so hurry up and get ready."  said Violet. Lydia grabbed her hairbrush and brushed her messy brown hair. Put on a yellow T-shirt and a black skirt. She put on hers shoes and went down stairs. "Finally." said her mom while putting french toast on the girls plates. Lydia sat down and yawned. "Still tired?" asked Violet. Lydia noded and ate the french toast. A few minutes later they were done eating and grabbed their bags. "Bye girls have fun at school!" said their mom. The girls waved and headed out the door. Lydia had her head down looking at rocks as they walked to school. Violet looked at her sister. "Hey what's wrong?" said Violet. "Nothing." Violet stopped looking at her sister and continued to walk. They finally were at the HighSchool. Violet nudged her sister's arm. "Look we're here." Lydia looked up and said "Whoa...this place is big." Violet saw her friends and hugged her sister bye. "Kay where to." Lydia looked at the paper that said what her classes were. "To gym. Room 228."  While she was walking she bumped into Sophia. One of the meanest girls here.  "Oh sorry." said Lydia. Sophia looked at her and said "Ew.." Sophia walked away and Lydia stood there. "Let me guess a 'popular' girl." Lydia continued to walk to gym class. When she got there she saw her friend Jenny. "Hey!!" said Jenny running to Lydia. "Hi!" Jenny gave Lydia a big bear hug.  Six hours past and school was over with. Lydia met up with her sister outside. "Hey bug how was your first day?" said Violet. "It was good but the math teacher is kinda mean. Wanna walk home with me?" Violet stared at her sister then glared at her friends. "Sorry I can't i'm going to walk with Sam and Lori." said Violet. "Okay..." said Lydia.  As Lydia was walking home she heard a crash from the park by the hill. Lydia ran over by the hill. and saw a boy there. The boy had black hair and black wings. He looked like he had a cut in his chest. He was passed out. Lydia just stared at him. She saw a broken halo over his head. "Am I dreaming!?" Lydia ran over and kneeled down. She poked the boy's arm. "Shoot. What do I do...?" as she continued to talk to herself the boy opened his eyes and looked up at Lydia.